• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Driver #13 It's Here

SaddleUp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
HotWheels said:
What does the cover look like. Takes awhile to get them here in the primordial ooze of the NW... :(
There is a yellow Bronco on it running 38.5 tires coming up the trail. The expression mentioned above is of my daughter looking out the passenger side down at the ground or the front tire. I think she was actually talking at the time but the way it looks in the picture is that of surprise. She had a bit of a sunburn at the time as well which made her cheeks red which added to the effect.

BoltBuster

Bronco Guru
SaddleUp said:
I'll give her a hard time about that. She was probably just spotting for the driver. She's been up that trail many times before so I doubt it would surprise her. (It didn't even cross my mind that it could be a look of surprise until I read your post)

I like pics with titles that kinda let ya know whats going on, but that just looks like an expression of someone that realizes they have gone too far... :eek:

77' IslandStyle

Loc.
Hawaii
Hell you guys are lucky.. i never got my Issue #12... and i was sooo looking forward to the WH cat. too. E-mailed BD and they said they would send me another issue of #12, but i hope the same dosnt happen to #13. They said my subscription was good till issue #16. :(

Eric