• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Driver came in, and didn't even know it

Flash69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Southwest Va
I waited on the mailman today. My son was here he said what are you expecting, I told him my Bronco Driver. He said the way i was acting he thought i was expecting a check or something. Well it didnt come again today.This SUCKS.

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
I think someone at the post office here had to check it out. Both the mag and the cataloge made it, but it wasn't in the sleeve. ;D

rustbucket

Bronco Guru
I just got mine today! And they sent me two copies!! ;D I'll keep one in the Bronco to give away to a fellow broncoholic in need of a fix. I had that happen once before, and I dropped it off with a guy in the neighborhood that has two EB's, and had never heard of the magazine. It's good to spread the word :cool:

sfaforester

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
SW, Arkansas
Well since the jig is up, heres a preview for you guys to drool over.

Attachments

• broncodriver.jpg
    broncodriver.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 19
  • wildhorses.jpg
    wildhorses.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 20

sfaforester

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
SW, Arkansas
YelloTx73 said:
Hey, Luv, thought you might want to know, someones selling a shirt on eBay with your Bronco on it.

eBay t-shirt

He must know already...

"All rights to this picture belong to PegasusDreams. Permission has been granted to draw and sell this Bronco by the owner."