• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Driver came in, and didn't even know it

DownhillManiac99

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Orange County CA
I got mine this past Saturday. I got one with a WH catalog addressed to me and a copy with catalog addressed to my dad, aka his name is on the plastic. Its a good one too. My three in a row streak is over. :(

YelloTx73

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Katy/Galveston, TX
sfaforester said:
He must know already...

"All rights to this picture belong to PegasusDreams. Permission has been granted to draw and sell this Bronco by the owner."

:-X Oops, guess I jumped the gun, guess I should have read everything. Sorry to get off topic, so I'll get back, I'm still waiting for my copy too.

U

Unregisteredqa

I received one a few days ago and I don't even subcribe------- preview is Mike Rosenthal jumping his bronco like Jeremy McGrath ---AWESOME

sfaforester

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
SW, Arkansas
Unregisteredqa said:
I received one a few days ago and I don't even subcribe------- preview is Mike Rosenthal jumping his bronco like Jeremy McGrath ---AWESOME

No problem yellow75, it was in very small print. I barely noticed it.

As for some recieving the mag, i'm kinda wondering about that myself. Was this something that BD did, or did WH fund this? Awfully cool on WH part if they did.

OP
OP
luvmybronco

luvmybronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ashland, Oh
YelloTx73 said:
:-X Oops, guess I jumped the gun, guess I should have read everything. Sorry to get off topic, so I'll get back, I'm still waiting for my copy too.

Yeah, we've been working on the shirts since Sept. She has worked like a dog on them, all I did was supply pics, and give approval of final art...No money comes to me...We have a few other ideas for designs, but will wait to see how these sell...so buy some... hehehe
We might have to vote on the next design, cause it might be too offensive for Jeep owners...I'll give you a clue...The title is "Jeep Hump" and it cracks me up everytime I see it...

sfaforester

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
SW, Arkansas
luvmybronco said:
Yeah, we've been working on the shirts since Sept. She has worked like a dog on them, all I did was supply pics, and give approval of final art...No money comes to me...We have a few other ideas for designs, but will wait to see how these sell...so buy some... hehehe
We might have to vote on the next design, cause it might be too offensive for Jeep owners...I'll give you a clue...The title is "Jeep Hump" and it cracks me up everytime I see it...

How about a mass buy? ;D

KJHill

Contributor
Loc.
Central WA
I got mine today! ;D I got 2 copies also... I'll just wear one out reading it & save the other for future refrence. ;)

crawln68

Bronco Guru
I can't stand it! I keep reading that all of you guys are getting your new Bronco Driver Mag and mine hasen't come yet! :'( I'm going crazy waiting for it. I guess us guys on the west coast get ours last. :-[

crawln68

Bronco Guru
Yaaaaahhhoooooo!!!! I finaly got mine! I snuck it to work with me today so I could read some of it. He He! Boy.....I really need some therapy. :p

Mazeing

Got 2 yesterday!
One was my re-up for the next year (and a t-shirt). :D