• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Driver Isue 51 WOOOHOOO

Revelation

Bronco Guru
OK I am calling BS, I get home from Missouri and no Bronco Driver in the mail, WTF?Over?

Headed to Albany tomorrow afternoon, David I will swing by Monday evening so I can see the alleged picture of me.

OP
OP
sgtdcoulter

sgtdcoulter

Loc.
Peachtree City Ga.
OK I am calling BS, I get home from Missouri and no Bronco Driver in the mail, WTF?Over?

Headed to Albany tomorrow afternoon, David I will swing by Monday evening so I can see the alleged picture of me.

That would be ok, but I am leaving for Atlanta/ Augusta for business on Monday PM!
It will be to late, maybe fingerpointer can help out.

Nightstick

Bronco guy
Haven't got mine yet either. There's supposed to be a bunch of pics from the LEBC roundup in it that I took. I guess I'll have to wait till Monday to find out which ones they used.

Chief Master Sergeant

Retired U.S. Air Force
Haven't got mine yet either. There's supposed to be a bunch of pics from the LEBC roundup in it that I took. I guess I'll have to wait till Monday to find out which ones they used.

Looked at the online table of contents and didn't see any mention of the LEBC Roundup in this issue. Can anyone confirm this? I too thought they were putting an article and pictures out this time around.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Well what do ya know I got (BD) mine today.Is that Rev sittin in that mud/sippi hole lookin towards the camara kinda to the side?I don't care much for puttin the eb on the Z71,but I know of those folks there at Thorn,Ms. and they have been putting out top shelf Hot Rod's for yrs.Well known in these parts!!

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
got mine Sat !!! its cool to find my self 3 times in it ! ... THANKS OCBR !!!

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
got mine Sat !!! its cool to find my self 3 times in it ! ... THANKS OCBR !!!

Franko, your getting ready to be in it again! OCBR time is less than 2 weeks!:)

Oh yeah, I'm in it a bunch of times, thanks to OCBR here as well.

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
Franko, your getting ready to be in it again! OCBR time is less than 2 weeks!:)

Oh yeah, I'm in it a bunch of times, thanks to OCBR here as well.

Just got mine yesterday, saw a lot of cool people in there:cool: