• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Driver Sneak Peek

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Okay folks, who was our fellow CB member that posted this Pic orginally..??

Just an FYI, it will be in the next Issue of BD Magazine, Thought I'd let ya know. I did inform them that I got the picture from this site. ;) Didn't want you to think I tried to tell them it was my pic. I only forwarded on to them. Sorry dude!

Still think you'll like the new version.

BDSneakPeek.jpg

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
My bad.. I didn't want Rover to think I had intentionally tried to claim his photo...

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Yea that Rover has posted some keepers for sure!!!!

Rover

Loc.
Akureyri, Iceland
I spoke to the photographer a few weeks ago and he owns the copyright to this photo that he took back in 1974. He ownd one of the trucks. He told me that if he sees the photo used in a magzine without his permission he will take legal action (some sort of fine probably). Best would be to pay him a licene fee to use it. I dont know how much that is. Probably something for him and whoever wants to use it to decide.
I am sorry for any spelling mistakes I am drinking Tuborg christmas brew as I am typing and it is quite good. Skál..... that means cheers.

rustbucket

Bronco Guru
How would somebody contact this person? I'm guessing that BD isn't really profitable enough to start paying for content, so it may just get pulled. Shame.

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I spoke to the photographer a few weeks ago and he owns the copyright to this photo that he took back in 1974. He ownd one of the trucks. He told me that if he sees the photo used in a magzine without his permission he will take legal action (some sort of fine probably). Best would be to pay him a licene fee to use it. I dont know how much that is. Probably something for him and whoever wants to use it to decide.
I am sorry for any spelling mistakes I am drinking Tuborg christmas brew as I am typing and it is quite good. Skál..... that means cheers.

Hey bud, appreciate the information, could you PM me his name and contact info...?

Sux that folks gotta be that way, but we'll set it straight if possible.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Who would've thought it...Just don't let him see the mag.;)

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Once a pic is put online it's there for whom'ever....right??I don't know?

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
You would think, I'll get their opinion, I'm sure they been thru it before.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
One thing is for sure,I won't show the copywrite owner mine!;)