• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Driver still MIA

Paco

Loc.
Pueblo, CO
Anyone out there who still hasn't received the current issue of Bronco Driver? I got a postcard a few days ago saying my subscription is almost over, but I still haven't received the last issue. I got #18 and #19 last Wed. about a week after I called in and told them they had been damaged in delivery, but still no current issue. Just wondering if anyone else is missing theirs ?:?

RKM

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Huntingtown, MD
I didn't renew my subscription. i got tired of getting it a month late if I got it at all. Its a shame. It is a good magazine. The service is horrable.

Cooter_76

I'll join this support group. I subscribed in February and they promptly sent me the Odd Rodd issue, but I haven't seen the new one yet.

TJK74

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Newark CA
I'm still waiting for the mail man to finish reading it. At least thats what is looks like by the time is actually reaches my mail box :mad: Still waiting

OP
OP
Paco

Paco

Loc.
Pueblo, CO
TJK74 said:
I'm still waiting for the mail man to finish reading it. At least thats what is looks like by the time is actually reaches my mail box :mad: Still waiting

LMAO ;D ;D

That's what I've been wondering, too. By the time I get mine and by the looks of it when it does get here, I think the whole sub-station has thumbed thru it.

Funny though, none of the other 10-15 mags and catalogs we get each month are messed up at all.

TJK74

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Newark CA
Paco said:
LMAO ;D ;D

That's what I've been wondering, too. By the time I get mine and by the looks of it when it does get here, I think the whole sub-station has thumbed thru it.

Funny though, none of the other 10-15 mags and catalogs we get each month are messed up at all.

The only BD's I have that even look respectable are the ones that were sent in plastic with a vendors catalog. Kind of pisses me off for the money we pay. I think all the vendor need to send out their catalogs more often ;D

gddyap

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Mtn View, CA
Still waiting here. Gonna have to make a phone call soon. I feel stupid for renewing the subscription. Someone mentioned in another "waiting for BD" thread about not renewing and just buying the CD.

Retro69

I'm in AK and I got mine on Monday. We're usually about a month behind everyone else. I wonder how that worked out.

gddyap

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Mtn View, CA
Still waiting, Trevor. We called and got no response. I emailed and got a reply that they would put another in the mail. It would be nice if BD got with the program like other magazines and have publishers on each side of the country.

TJK74

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Newark CA
gddyap said:
Still waiting, Trevor. We called and got no response. I emailed and got a reply that they would put another in the mail. It would be nice if BD got with the program like other magazines and have publishers on each side of the country.

I guess I better send an email. Yeah their distribution BITES!

OP
OP
Paco

Paco

Loc.
Pueblo, CO
Still waiting here, too. I talked to the postman Saturday, kinda hoping he had it stuck in has dash and he'd deliver it today ;D , but no such luck. I guess I'll send out an email as suggested.

gddyap

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Mtn View, CA
I finally received the March/April issue yesterday! Only 6 weeks late. Funny part is I actually got two issues: the original one they sent and the second one they sent after I said I hadn't received the first one. Strange how the first one took 6 weeks to get here and the second took 1-1/2 weeks. The worst part (more so than the long wait) is that both issues arrived in terrible shape and the second one was in plastic. My wife commented that the magazine she gets from Scotland where she did a year of study abroad arrives in perfect shape. Go figure.

TJK74

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Newark CA
Mine showed up on saturday, I'm not sure if it was the replacement issue I called them about or the original one but it was all tattered to crap. I love getting used magazines for the price of new:mad: Hopefully my replacement will show up in plastic and in better condition. Liked the amsoil prop in there though;D ;D