• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

On the 4th day of Christmas, and still no Bronco Driver!!

wildbill

Old Bronco Guy
;D ;D ;D Got mine today and a nice catalog from wild horses inc. and it came in plastic so it is all in one pc.;D ;D ;D Bill :cool: %) :p

fuseman

Loc.
SoCal
I got mine today as well. Anybody have the problem of which to look at first;D the mag. or the catalog. I went for the mag.

77BroncoWag

Contributor
Bronco Guru
feitctaj said:
Another one of your fans is looking out for you :eek:
LOL ;D must be. Anyone in the Everett area want one of them PM me and then come and get it.:cool:

cool_edge

Loc.
Antioch, CA
I got mine a couple of days ago. Funny, I haven't subscribed to the mag yet. Maybe they are running some promotional deal, could explain why people are getting more than 1 copy.

Andy

mcbmg95

Loc.
Pax River, MD
I get mine, on average about a month and a half after the publish date! Take a while for it to get to an FPO address!