• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Driver

TexasBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Waterford, MI
Well I have waited quitely and still no Driver....anybody else have this problem? Or what is the deal, I subscribed and then bought the first 2 issues on backorder......i should still be subscribed right? TIA

OH NO THIS IS POST 666........

Jeepster

Bronco Guru
[quote author=TexasBronco link=board=5;threadid=16754;start=0#msg127627 date=1051303545]

OH NO THIS IS POST 666........
[/quote]

Yep...666 the mark of the unholy......your damned now, gonna have bigger prob than worrying about you mag. now.... :D ;D ;D

OP
OP
TexasBronco

TexasBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Waterford, MI
[quote author=Boatsw link=board=5;threadid=16754;start=0#msg127652 date=1051308545]
Maybe its a Texas thing, Might be retaliation for Dixie Chicks...'cause i aint got mine..
[/quote]

Ok then I won't worry about it.

mp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Austin, TX
I'm in TX, and I got mine about a 2-3 weeks ago. Hope this doesn't ruin your theory.

mustangmarty

Bronco Guru
Hey "MP," still looking for a 77 in Texas? I just sent you an e-mail. Tell Mr. Sparks, Martin from Killeen sent you... ;)

blu72

Loc.
Forney, Tx
[quote author=mp link=board=5;threadid=16754;start=0#msg127670 date=1051314169]
I'm in TX, and I got mine about a 2-3 weeks ago. Hope this doesn't ruin your theory.
[/quote]

same here ;D ;D ;D

Broncmeister

Got mine up here in Alberta, Canada. I gotta say, it is worth every second of the wait.

luvmybronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ashland, Oh
Haven't got mine yet either...Everyone else in my area got there's...It's either lost in the mail, or it could be that I just moved into a new house, and the post office is waiting for me to pick it up...

2badrotties

Just a Bronco guy !
Loc.
Niskayuna N.Y.
So how come our bills never get lost ??? They always seem to show up on time. I'm not even going to get into this again about Bronco Driver. I have heard all the excuses and I just don't know what to believe anymore. I do have this great idea though.....

How about a bunch of us get together and pool or dimes together and get one subscription. When the first guy gets it , read it and mail it along to the next guy on our list. When the second guy gets done he can mail it to the next guy on the list and so on down the line. SOME OF US still won't wait much longer than we do right now and it will be much cheaper ;D ;D ;D

77TexasBronc

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Baytown Texas
[quote author=blu72 link=board=5;threadid=16754;start=0#msg127724 date=1051326821]
[quote author=mp link=board=5;threadid=16754;start=0#msg127670 date=1051314169]
[/quote]

same here ;D ;D ;D
[/quote] Me too! ;D

jamesmorrison

Loc.
Meridian, Idaho
Getting one and passing it along is a good idea, but what about when we finally decide to do a modification that was in one of the articles of a back issue, and we sent it off. I guess we could photocopy them, its just not the same though. james

civilgee

Loc.
Northport, Alabama
I recently moved so I called them to find out when i can expect it and they said a couple of weeks after it is returned to them! This sucks, but I went ahead a signed up for two more years of subscription. The price to pay for such a rare publication :'(