• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Driver????

MnkyBiz

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Northern VA/DC
All,

Has anyone gotten Issue #12 of Bronco Driver?

I just renewed for 2 years & haven't gotten anything since #11, which was a while ago????

Anyone get 12 yet???? I am totally JONZING here!!!!

MnkyBiz

texaswildcat98

Loc.
Wichita, KS
Latest issue hit my house last night...

There is another post on here about this from 2 days ago, I think that was when the first deliveries were made...

To borrow from that post, it comes with a surprise! ;D ;D ;D

TJK74

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Newark CA
Still waiting on mine. For some reason mine always comes 3 weeks late anyways. I think the mailman reads it first %)

highrlr

Loc.
Bismarck, ND
texaswildcat98 said:
Latest issue hit my house last night...

There is another post on here about this from 2 days ago, I think that was when the first deliveries were made...

To borrow from that post, it comes with a surprise! ;D ;D ;D

You just had to go and make it worse didnt you! Oh well, maybe this means it will show up today %)

OP
OP
MnkyBiz

MnkyBiz

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Northern VA/DC
Mine just came!!!!!

I wouldnt' let the mail person give the rest of the boxes a look! I was standing there, arms crossed, ready to go!

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
%) the waiting has begun...............

until it arrives you can hear............
the weeping and wailing and nashing of teeth.... :'(

teqoso

Loc.
walnut creek,ca
Just got mine today. Mailman was ginger with the mag, layed it nicely inside my screen door, instead of stuffing inside with all the rest of the mail. I'm going to need to find out if he's a bronco fan. Another great issue!