• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TN Bronco Garage Sale - Can Meet at Super Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.

OhhhhYeahhh

*****UPDATED 1/23 - CAN MEET AT SUPER CELEBRATION AND I HAVE 75' SPORT I'M PARTING OUT****

I have a collection of parts up for sale. Shoot me an offer for what you want! I have a 75' Sport that I'm starting to part out as well. I have all the chrome for the hardtop and door window frame. Also I have all sidemarkers which are lined in Chrome. I'm in Knoxville TN and prefer local pickup and can meet with most of the parts at Super Celebration. I'm about an hour from Townsend. I could figure out shipping if we need to as well.

Below is a link to photos of the items:
https://goo.gl/photos/ZjH7C7JJ1JLNFXgW7

Last edited:

Crawdad

Bronco Guru
I'm interested in core support. Is it for v8 with power steering? Got pics?

Update, never mind I went to ur pics. It's to a inline six wo PS.

OP
OP
O

OhhhhYeahhh

Added seats to the list along with prices for everything. Coil springs and core support are gone.

OP
OP
O

OhhhhYeahhh

The door inserts and radiators are still available. I've packed up the door inserts as someone wanted me to ship them but then they dropped out of the deal. I'm ready to ship those if someone wants them!

OP
OP
O

OhhhhYeahhh

I've added a TON of items to the album above. I can meet with most of them at Super Celebration. I have a 75' Sport that I'm starting to part out as well. I have all the chrome for the hardtop and door window frame. Also I have all sidemarkers which are lined in Chrome. Feel free to PM me your contact info if you want to discuss anything.

Last edited:
OP
OP
O

OhhhhYeahhh

The door inserts are gone. I also have some hardtop chrome in excellent shape from a 75' Sport. (Passenger, Driver, and liftgate side). I also have the Windshield Frame Chrome removed. Shoot me a PM with an offer

Status
Not open for further replies.