• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MI Early Bronco Garage Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greg_B

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Cohutta, GA
I am looking for a stock license plate holder... the one that flips up and down...

AND A 35/ 12.50 / 15 SPARE TIRE...

Greg

dirtslinger

Loc.
Torrance
What about lift kits? They can be new, PM prices if you want.

Also, can you send pics of the "good" home made bumpers? "kidkartdad2@yahoo.com"

Thanks

OP
OP
buildabronco.com

buildabronco.com

Loc.
Tekonsha, Mi
I emailed asking about off road bumpers. No response yet.
Sorry. I had so many responses I got lost. I have some decent off road bumpers. Most are home made but look good and would do the job. And they would be cheap. I will take some pics on Monday and get back with you. Thanks.

OP
OP
buildabronco.com

buildabronco.com

Loc.
Tekonsha, Mi
I am looking for a stock license plate holder... the one that flips up and down...

AND A 35/ 12.50 / 15 SPARE TIRE...

Greg

License plate holders we have a bunch of. All of the parts to go along with it we cant sell right now. that stuff is like gold, you cant buy it anywhere.

Yes I have a BRAND new 35" tire on a white wagon wheel. $100 cant remember what brand tire i think it was a MUD Campaigner? Might be a General. Possible we also have some worn out 35's too.

Greg_B

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Cohutta, GA
License plate holders we have a bunch of. All of the parts to go along with it we cant sell right now. that stuff is like gold, you cant buy it anywhere.

Yes I have a BRAND new 35" tire on a white wagon wheel. $100 cant remember what brand tire i think it was a MUD Campaigner? Might be a General. Possible we also have some worn out 35's too.

I don't understand. Do you or do you not have the folding license plate holder? Your reply seems to contradict itself. You said you can't buy it anywhere but doesnt the graveyard sell a stainless version?

Greg

fummins97

Loc.
Richmond, Mi
I don't understand. Do you or do you not have the folding license plate holder? Your reply seems to contradict itself. You said you can't buy it anywhere but doesnt the graveyard sell a stainless version?

Greg

I believe what he is saying is that he has tons of the plate holders for sale, but the little parts that go along with them, like the spring, they aren't selling because no one reproduces them any more.

OP
OP
buildabronco.com

buildabronco.com

Loc.
Tekonsha, Mi
Set of window cranks $10 + $8 shipping

Attachments

• IMG_2928.jpg
    IMG_2928.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 16
Status