• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco gathering at cruzin the coast

bam

Contributor
Loc.
Laurel, Ms
October 11 at 11 am at Gollotts seafood restaurant in Biloxi, who gonna make it

Last edited:

66ALRIDE

Contributor
Just BIP It!
Loc.
Dothan, AL
I may try and come over. I won’t have the Bronco to bring but might bring the Cobra. I’d only come down for the day and have to find a place to park the truck and trailer if I make it.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
GOOD LUCK, I sat thru "Scrapin" the coast back in June and O M G did it take FO EVER to get from Gulfport over to Biloxi...

meeting up w/ladies from work for supper. 2 in S MS area and the other drove over from lousy Anna....

CRAZY shit down there LOL

66ALRIDE

Contributor
Just BIP It!
Loc.
Dothan, AL
GOOD LUCK, I sat thru "Scrapin" the coast back in June and O M G did it take FO EVER to get from Gulfport over to Biloxi...

meeting up w/ladies from work for supper. 2 in S MS area and the other drove over from lousy Anna....

CRAZY shit down there LOL

You just have to know how to use the back roads over there. Always remember Pass Rd. It’s just north of the highway that runs along the beach. My grandparents use to live over there and I learned the roads back then. But yeah their week long car shows/cruises are insane!

Attachments

• B3C745F5-3B46-47B4-BEEE-FBF5CCEF2B61.jpg
    B3C745F5-3B46-47B4-BEEE-FBF5CCEF2B61.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 47
  • B5405091-3881-4578-9309-F84CBA3F4E9F.jpg
    B5405091-3881-4578-9309-F84CBA3F4E9F.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 44
OP
OP
bam

bam

Contributor
Loc.
Laurel, Ms
I may try and come over. I won’t have the Bronco to bring but might bring the Cobra. I’d only come down for the day and have to find a place to park the truck and trailer if I make it.
there is a huge parking lot next to restaurant. that is where I parked my truck and trailer.

Rocko1012

will be there again, This time with a Bronco. It will be the furthest drive yet.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
You just have to know how to use the back roads over there. Always remember Pass Rd. It’s just north of the highway that runs along the beach. My grandparents use to live over there and I learned the roads back then. But yeah their week long car shows/cruises are insane!

bstrds wouldn't even let us attempt to turn left to get out of it.. Uggh

I'm sure knowing them back side roads would be the right move :D

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL

fixed the one...

Attachments

• Coast.jpg
    Coast.jpg
    184.6 KB · Views: 36

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Thank you sprdv1! Now you can read the bumper sticker!!!!!!!!!!

Ohh Lawd.. HAHA, HEY just noticed the "Dothan, AL" had forgot that,

U know a Jody Brooks? :D

one of my team at work, lives in FL, but has/had a house in Dothan, works for Ericsson

66ALRIDE

Contributor
Just BIP It!
Loc.
Dothan, AL
Ohh Lawd.. HAHA, HEY just noticed the "Dothan, AL" had forgot that,

U know a Jody Brooks? :D

one of my team at work, lives in FL, but has/had a house in Dothan, works for Ericsson

You mean you forgot me? I'm almost hurt! hahaha Not familiar with him though.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
lol, just forgot the Dothan part :) Think he may have sold his place their or working on it