• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco History Book

KDW66

I want to give a shout out to Todd Zuercher (Toddz69). Received my copy of the Bronco History book in the mail yesterday and its awesome!
I know he used a lot of other peoples knowledge as well and thanks to them also.
Y'all should get a copy.
Thanks Todd!

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
HE is da man! very well written and thankful I got my copy!

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Where can they be purchased?

You can PM me for payment info. I'm selling them for $35 shipped, which is $2 more than the current Amazon price. I'll sign the copy to you if you purchase from me.

Thanks for the kind words, all. It makes it worth it!

Todd Z.

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
i bought one of the first copies, flipped quick true it and since it was sitting on my desk waiting for me to actually read it.
then last week Friday I gave it to a deserving CB member, fig. when I actually have more free time again I would buy my self another one !

Few days later I get a package and guess what ..... Todd sent me a personalized and signed copy !!

Isn't Life Grand !!!!

THANKS Todd for the much appreciated gift !!!

Sincerely
Franko

Ps ...we so have to meet and have a drink or 2 / 3 !! ;)

Attachments

• 20190814_094828.jpg
    20190814_094828.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 30
  • 20190812_115616.jpg
    20190812_115616.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 49

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
You can PM me for payment info. I'm selling them for $35 shipped, which is $2 more than the current Amazon price. I'll sign the copy to you if you purchase from me.

Thanks for the kind words, all. It makes it worth it!

Well good to know, I missed that originally :)

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
I have been super busy at work in the last few months and haven't even been able to be on classic too often lately but I had heard about Todd's book.
I came in Tuesday morning to the office last week and found the book leaned up against my door.

I guess I should have known but it was still somewhat of a surprise. It's not the first time that he has just sent me stuff ... that's right....
Franko gave me one, lol.

And while I think Todd for putting this book together for us as it is awesome!
.....I have to really thank Franko for being the uber cool and generous bad ass that he is.

Loving this book.

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
I have been super busy at work in the last few months and haven't even been able to be on classic too often lately but I had heard about Todd's book.
I came in Tuesday morning to the office last week and found the book leaned up against my door.

I guess I should have known but it was still somewhat of a surprise. It's not the first time that he has just sent me stuff ... that's right....
Franko gave me one, lol.

And while I think Todd for putting this book together for us as it is awesome!
.....I have to really thank Franko for being the uber cool and generous bad ass that he is.

Loving this book.

Your very Welcome ! Enjoy !

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
it's a great read that TZ poured heart and soul into.
if you don't have one, either buy one or put it on your christmas list for sure.

garberz

Bronco Influencer
Loc.
Conejo Valley, Ca.
it's a great read that TZ poured heart and soul into.
if you don't have one, either buy one or put it on your christmas list for sure.

They’re extra special when you receive a personalized autographed copy!
One of the perks to traveling to different events around the country and meeting all these great people!

Mark

bronkenn

Contributor
Bronco Guy
Loc.
Southeast Ohio
They’re extra special when you receive a personalized autographed copy!
One of the perks to traveling to different events around the country and meeting all these great people!

Mark

I wanted to get one at the Ford sponsored Bronco show on Woodward this past week but never met up with Todd. I guess I'll catch up with him at another show in the future. Ken

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I wanted to get one at the Ford sponsored Bronco show on Woodward this past week but never met up with Todd. I guess I'll catch up with him at another show in the future. Ken

Sorry to have missed you, Ken! I brought 7 copies with me in my carry-on luggage and sold them all so I was a little lighter going home.

You can always order a personalized copy as well for just a few $$ more.

Todd Z.

bronkenn

Contributor
Bronco Guy
Loc.
Southeast Ohio
Sorry to have missed you, Ken! I brought 7 copies with me in my carry-on luggage and sold them all so I was a little lighter going home.

You can always order a personalized copy as well for just a few $$ more.

Todd Z.

No worries Todd. I am glad you sold them all as I responded in an earlier thread that I would take one when you came to Woodward and it was my fault I didn't look you up there. I completely forgot about it when I got there as I was checking out all the Broncos. I remembered after I left. Old brain...grrrrr!