• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

History of the Bronco Book

Crush

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Greenbottom, WV
Cant wait to recieve mine todd. I know u will get to me. This is a great pice of literature

mustanggarage

Contributor
I ordered the book from cj pony parts several weeks ago, but it was on back order. so I cancelled that order and found it on amazon. I should have it this weekend. look forward to reading.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Yes it is.. Haven't made it real far through it yet, but would like too soon

RVB

Contributor
It is a great book, well done. Every Bronco enthusiast should have a copy. Thanks to Todd for pulling it all together.

T-Bird

Loc.
East TN
Hey Todd, two copies for this family!
I bought my son the book in June for his Birthday. I resisted the urge to read it before I gave it to him. I was going to borrow it later to read. My birthday was Wednesday and I got a pkg from Amazon...he returned the favor and ordered me one. He told me he wanted me to have my own, because he knew I wouldn't give his back!

retro77

Todd, received my book today, glanced thru it, and was really impressed. It is just an awesome book. Great job!

jrcflash

I don’t want to hijack this thread but I want to give Todd a public thumbs up as well. I received his book with a very nice personal inscription from him. Very nicely done.

OsideDave

Finally ordered mine today. Look forward to receiving it. Might get my dad one too, although he's been out of the bronco scene for 20+ years but its his fault I'm into them...lol

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
It's a fantastic book. My hope is that everyone on the FB groups reads it, memorizes it and start giving accurate answers when folks are asking questions. FB has been really bad lately with lots of untrue details about bronco parts, options and history.