• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Hut auction

Bajabrewer

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Man if I lived closer I'd have serious bidding/budget/storage issues - somebody is going to score some deals!

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Looks like the whole place is going bust.

Todd Z.

ransil

Bronco Guru
looks like 3 bidders for most of the Bronco parts with one with about 80% .
who the hell bid 7 days out? maybe throw a low bid out to mark your territory but not run them up.

okorangebrnco

Bronco Guru
Shady is putting it lightly. In 3 years they have moved shops at least 3-4 times that I am aware of. I have not had the chance to see more than a handful of their builds up close, but pictures and discussions from the circle of Tulsa folks was enough to pick a side. Plus, their rants and threats on Facebook about the Eleanor Mustang was pure comedy.

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
i need the sanderson headers but no shipping..
lots of stuff I'd be interested in.

Last edited:

sk1nw4lk3r

If anyone is local and bidding on the auction, there a are few items listed that have multiples of and I would be very interested in buying some of them.

Can anyone chime in if they are bidding on certain items, or local and willing to pick up if I compensate you?

or PM me

Primarily current bidder 35595- on two set of Jade Green Dash pads, and one for an avocado dash pad

Last edited:

Yeller

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rogers County Oklahoma
It would have to be that Uber rare item I needed to finish a restoration before I’d give them a dime. I’d be willing to bet the early high bids are a scam trying to drive the price up. Fits their standard mode of operation.