• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Hut Shorty Headers

ChrisC74

Ok - for the guys who have installed the short headers from Bronco Hut - how do you avoid the clutch linkage on the drivers side? It looks like it exits right above and there is no way to connect the exhaust to the header?

Just got them ceramic coated and the plan was install this morning and now stopped again...

Damn these P Explorer heads...

OP
OP
ChrisC74

ChrisC74

Disregard this post. Everything fit well, just looked like it was going to be tight from up top. Bronco Hut gave great support and Dana was able to text me some installed photos showing clearance before we started pulling stuff off.

OP
OP
ChrisC74

ChrisC74

Can you post some pics? I have a 351W with GT-40P heads that should be going in by the end of the summer.

Happy to post some photos - let me get them off the phone and only the computer. I will post both 5.0 and 351.

thirdtime

Contributor
These are the headers I ended up using when I put my 351 in. I tried the heddman long tubes that were on the 302 but they got into the fender skirts, brake valve, clutch linkage, etc. The shorty's leave plenty of room and clear everything nicely.