• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

bronco lean

blue bronc

Loc.
Fort worth
hey guys thanks for the responce on the lean situation that I have.
I talked to this guy at the local suspension shop he told me that the radius arm fix was bogus. I told him all my guys here were not wrong.
Any way i found the real problem I was so focused on the fornt and the radius arms that i did not notice the back left primary leaf was broken.
I am not the shapest tool in the shed.
Can you guys give me some good ideas and who to get new leaf packs from. I have a 3.5 inch lift.
Some help would be appreciated.

Thanks

ransil

Bronco Guru
The Bronco lean fix does work, it just needs to be done after you check everything else. Rear leafs, body mount and shitty work by the PO or just plain shitty work.

As for springs any of the Bronco vendor springs should work, but since you are in TX I would look at BC to save a bit on shipping.

nvrstuk

Contributor
Just a Bronco driver for over 50 yrs!
Yes, the radius arm fix does work, this tells you not to use the local suspension guy's advice when dealing with Bronco suspensions anyway. :)

Glad you found the rear spring issue.