• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Logo Desktop Background

daduze2

Loc.
Central IL
http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h160/daduze2/broncologo3Dyellow.jpg

The link above is for a new Bronco Logo Desktop Background. This logo is branded into the interior of that concept Bronco Ford came out with a few years ago. If you would like the color combo to match your Bronco send me a picture of your rig to: daduze2@yahoo.com

Or if you would prefer another color let me know via this thread, a private message, or email.

Make sure your image is CENTERED…..not stretched or tiled.

Enjoy!!!

Smokeater11

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Auburndale,FL
Here's one I played around with a little. Can't remember where I got the actual pic from but I think it looks cool when I set it as my background on my PC.

Attachments

• Bronco script.jpg
    Bronco script.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 17