• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TAG Tennessee Alabama Georgia Bronco club logo design

bax

Contributor
Old Member
I still have both of those shirts. Plus another one that never happened.

OP
OP
daddycreswell

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
8da1e369e9cb2e42fca4a55f0a9ac6c3.jpg

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
I've been waiting for all the gradu to flow thru!!!

I'll vote for the one on the right, "Bronco Addiction" !!!;D;D;D

It should probable be TN, AL, GA just so folks know!!!

beasterly

Broncoholics would leave you with cool gear we can have BA meets broncoholic anonymous meeting it kinda funny no offence to anyone in AA

beasterly

Well the shoe fits once you own and drive a EB your always looking for you next fix lol

OP
OP
daddycreswell

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
I'm calling it, I can't keep changing things up every time someone adds a suggestion. I know I started a poll to pick the logo but so much has changed in just 2 days. I don't think I'm going to touch the Broncoholics one. But I did make this one. I'm going to let the final decision come to the founder of the group. Anyway here is the last design I'm doing.

1b7accc98818ace4738818fde8aba878.jpg

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Shouldn't that be plural? with an s?