• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco market in Sacramento/SFO area?

sleddogs

How is the bronco market in this area?
The reason is, I am moving from Alaska to this area and am wondering if it is easy to get parts or should I sell it. Its a 73 and all that is left is body work which has its basic driver and pass floorpan and inner foward quarterpanel rust, the rest of the body is good. Motor, rad, wire-harness,tires and other things are new. just a little curious......

gddyap

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Mtn View, CA
The market is good around here. The Bronco email list on Yahoo! Groups is mostly California members. Most of the active people on the list are in Northern CA. The SoCal guys started their own email list on Yahoo!Groups. As far as parts houses, WildHorses is in Stockton, about 1.5 hour drive from SanFran and maybe 45mins from Sacramento depending on traffic. I also see EBs on craigslist all the time. For wheelin' opportunities, there's the world famous Rubicon trail just a few hours away as well as many other trails around it. California has several SVRAs (State Vehicular Recreation Areas), most notable of which is Hollister Hills, site of FourWheeler magazines Top Truck Challenge. It's about a 2hr drive south of SanFran. The Sacramento area EB owners have been able to organize themselves into a club I think. Those of us in the SF Bay Area have made several attempts but nothing seems to stick. I guess the Bronco Yahoo!Groups email list is as close as we get.

Gil

76Broncofromhell

Bronco Totalitarian
Loc.
Reno, NV
The Bay Area, So-Cal and Chico are the California hot spots. California is the place to be for Early Bronco stuff.

OP
OP
S

sleddogs

Thanks for the inputs guys.... at least I 'll be able to get parts without no expensive shipping charges :)