• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

DE Bronco - may sell one

Status
Not open for further replies.

hyghlndr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Hockessin, Delaware
Decided to sell one of my Broncos to free up some space and fund another project. Will be posting a few sample photos of each and can provide a ton more to anyone serious. I figured I would try this approach to see if anyone currently in the market saw the "exact thing" they were looking for.

They are all likely in the 20-30's range but I am always open to ridiculously higher offers ;D They are basically turn key and enjoy, of course with any Bronco they are always a work in progress with tweaking. I am picky so the objective was as little rust as possible, running & driving and all have come from rust free states. These are for the guys that want to turn the key and enjoy (of course we all end up adding our own touches).

1975 Dark Blue Bronco REMOVED

1974 Red Explorer (full cage), mainly original paint, great survivor look, set for years at original dealership show room as dealer's personal car, new 6-7k crate motor from Hawaii racing in CA

Gun metal gray bronco (TONS spent on customization), welded body seamlines, wipers relocated to bottom of windshield, custom wiring harnesses, roll bar tied to frame, Ford Cobra Crate motor with custom harness and computer - drops some jaws when the hood is opened.

1977 White Bronco done as roadster - really great build, frame up and very high attention to detail. Simple elegance. Running more modern 1993 Ford Mustang motor (everything on car has been rebuilt), super tight and drives great.

update. I would consider adding this one to the mix if there is interest.http://classicbroncos.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=224845Potential interest in trading one for a built "trail rig" plus cash

Attachments

• $(KGrHqZHJEsFCc,QdyFNBQsTYS12UQ~~60_12.jpg
    $(KGrHqZHJEsFCc,QdyFNBQsTYS12UQ~~60_12.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 1,481
  • red bronco 2.jpg
    red bronco 2.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 1,383
  • red bronco6.jpg
    red bronco6.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 1,258
  • baja 006.jpg
    baja 006.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 1,547
  • baja 013.jpg
    baja 013.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 1,473
  • DSC05340.jpg
    DSC05340.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 1,369
  • cars 232.jpg
    cars 232.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 1,353
  • b 3.jpg
    b 3.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 1,157
  • 20130521_182304.jpg
    20130521_182304.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_20130519_193921_241.jpg
    IMG_20130519_193921_241.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:

Burkulater

Loc.
Lancaster, PA
You have two blue ones now!?! Sweet!!!! and I'm surprised the white roadster made the list that thing is super super nice!!! I've been to your place and sad to say but I'm sure you have run out of space and hope you don't sell too many....

Burkulater

Loc.
Lancaster, PA
Nevermind read the blurb on the blue one looks like your selling it with the transformer accessories or at least buyers choice.

Take my word buyers I haven't seen all his broncos but if he owns them their prob nicer then any you have seen!!!!

Last edited:

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
A bump for yah!

I have seen the gray bronco with the cobra motor and it is pretty sweet. The engine install is very clean and it runs great. I know because he drove it to the Fall cruise I hosted for MEB last year.

Good luck on the sale!

Seattle66

Contributor
Love the Blue one!! Hope to have mine looking like that one day!

OP
OP
H

hyghlndr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Hockessin, Delaware
Thanks for all the kind words. Anyone that knows me knows I'm very, very picky when it comes to buying. Look at 30 and buy one kind of guy. These all very nice Broncos that are basically turn key with only personal taste items needed.

I have additional photos available.

OP
OP
H

hyghlndr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Hockessin, Delaware
For anyone serious, I have photobucket links if you send me your email. They are nice and you are welcomed to come take a look in person.

Plan to hold on finding a buyer for one here and off to evil ebay if not.

OP
OP
H

hyghlndr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Hockessin, Delaware
Open to show or send asditional pictures. I promise they are all a better buy than the one that just crossed Barrett Jackson for 37.5k and they are not a cheap repaint rust bucket flipper special.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.