• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco on Spike show "Factory"

neonizagas

Loc.
Minneapolis, MN
Turned on the TV to watch Trucks this morning and caught the last 15 min. of the show Factory. One of the characters in the show drove a red full top. Didn't see the whole show so don't know how often he drove it or it was on the screen.

Jfly13

Loc.
Lockwood, Mo.
I saw that too, it made me think, these guys are supposed to be living paycheck to pay check working at the factory and he is driving, what looks to me like a $30k bronco. It was really nice!! Talk about a reality show, that's pretty typical around here. Every last penny we have will go to our broncos, no matter what kind of life we are living!