• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco owners in the Tampa, FL area?

Banjer Picker

Bronco Guru
Hey guys,

Just moved from Dallas, TX to the Tampa/Clearwater FL area. Sure hated to leave the Lonestar State! Met some outsanding people, but got to go where the money is. Anyways, just checking to see is there are any Bronco friends to play with in the Tampa, FL area and if there are any Bronco related get togethers happening soon?

Thanks!
Brandon

ArmyCOL

Brandon,

Welcome to Florida, the Sunshine State (rains every day in the summer). I am not in Tampa but near Orlando.

You may want to check out

http://www.se-earlybroncos.com/

There are several other members from the Tampa area.

Chuck

cgbexec

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Naples, FL
I am down south in Naples, about 2.5 hours from Tampa. There are a few Bronco boys up there. There are almost none down here. As Chuck pointed out, there is a South East early Bronco Club. Check it out.

I am still in building phase, so I am a ways off from joining the festivities.

Chris B.

alien74

Loc.
tampa fl.
I am down south in Naples, about 2.5 hours from Tampa. There are a few Bronco boys up there. There are almost none down here. As Chuck pointed out, there is a South East early Bronco Club. Check it out.

I am still in building phase, so I am a ways off from joining the festivities.

Chris B.

Im in Tampa, have some parts if you need any.

We usually go wheeling in St cloud about 2hrs away every 4 months or so

cgbexec

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Naples, FL
Im in Tampa, have some parts if you need any.

We usually go wheeling in St cloud about 2hrs away every 4 months or so

I have almost all of the parts to complete the truck except exhaust and cage. I just lack the time to complete. I am about 4 full weekends from a running vehicle. I just need to make the effort and get to work.

Chris B.

brian72

Early Bronco Student
I am in NW tampa...work in clearwater. South of westchase...where you located.

OP
OP
Banjer Picker

Banjer Picker

Bronco Guru
Hey Brian,
I live in Clearwater (Hwy 19 and Haines Bayshore area) and work in Tampa. Been keeping my eyes peeled for pony's. I've only seen a bright yellow sport, a dark blue one and theres a primer grey one at some used car lot on Gulf to Bay. Any of these yours?

Hey cbgexec..does your garage serve beer? I'm always up for a road trip. Ha ha.
Thanks guys. Hope to get to meet everyone and go wheelin soon!

yANK

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Saint Cloud
Welcome to florida i live in saint cloud and i try to host a few mud runs in holowpal and when we say mud in florida we mean mud you can look at some pics at southeast early broncos, dont know when we will do the next run i hope in the next two months if you need any info just give me a call chris williams 407 957 7034

brian72

Early Bronco Student
Hey Brian,
I live in Clearwater (Hwy 19 and Haines Bayshore area) and work in Tampa. Been keeping my eyes peeled for pony's. I've only seen a bright yellow sport, a dark blue one and theres a primer grey one at some used car lot on Gulf to Bay. Any of these yours?

I work in the 5 story building just north of haines bayshore on 19. here is a pic of mine http://www.classicbroncos.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=57713&d=1167831228. There is an orange un-cut that works at the coast gaurd station.... PM me your number and I will give you a call...

cgbexec

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Naples, FL
Hey Brian,

Yep, my garage does in fact serve beer! I might have to organize a Beer Bronco Festival!

Smokeater11

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Auburndale,FL
Welcome to FL Banjo, we have quite a few EB owners around here.
Here is the best list of FL Bronco guys from this site.
http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96416
Feel free to add your name to the list. We put this together a while ago so that we could have one thread to go to if we needed to find someone local. I think there are about 30 +/- guys on the list now. Hopefully we'll see you around some where.

Mark