• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

A warning to all new Bronco Owners...

reamer

Contributor
Bronco Guru
But if the total it and give you a low-ball amount, AND you have a loan in it, how are you going to "grab another one" Just curious.

OP
OP
BluebroncoNC

BluebroncoNC

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Asheville, NC
But if the total it and give you a low-ball amount, AND you have a loan in it, how are you going to "grab another one" Just curious.
I paid cash for the truck 2 weeks prior to the accident. Will be hard for them to low ball the amount paid by me I would think. Truck has less than 1300 miles on it. It was purchased as a used vehicle and book value for the vehicle is spot on what I paid for it.

Bigger issue is getting someone to say it is totaled.

OP
OP
BluebroncoNC

BluebroncoNC

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Asheville, NC
Found a replacement Big Bend Sasquatch 2dr 12 miles on the odometer in black. It will do. Insurance has totaled the truck as it needs a new floor pan from the firewall back besides a frame.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Found a replacement Big Bend Sasquatch 2dr 12 miles on the odometer in black. It will do. Insurance has totaled the truck as it needs a new floor pan from the firewall back besides a frame.

good deal, other than having to go thru all that BS :(

OP
OP
BluebroncoNC

BluebroncoNC

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Asheville, NC
good deal, other than having to go thru all that BS :(

My, my, re read my post, it is another Outer Banks, not a Big Bend (mutters) bah. Sorry about that. It is a nicer truck, but of course I had to out of pocket more funds for the High Pkg and the Sasq pkg, which honestly, I didn't mind.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
My, my, re read my post, it is another Outer Banks, not a Big Bend (mutters) bah. Sorry about that. It is a nicer truck, but of course I had to out of pocket more funds for the High Pkg and the Sasq pkg, which honestly, I didn't mind.

don't blame ya