• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Paint Color...

gator-n-buck

Loc.
Knoxville
Going to go with this paint scheme and the wheels on the Jeep are the same that will be on my Bronco.... I have found that there are no fence walkers on this one.... You either like it or you don't... My wife picked it that has little interest in the vehicle so I thought I would go with it since she doesn't know who much I have spent on this project.... Go ahead and drop me a line on what you think about this green with black....

fuelrevolverjeep.jpg
[/IMG]

2012-05-09_16-31-00_412.jpg
[/IMG]

N747JB

I'm a green fan!;D I was looking at doing black flares, but went with white to match my top.

bknbronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
North Metro, MN
Is that there new gecko green?

I went to the heep dealer to grab the paint code for the wrangler crush orange, and saw a few in the gecko green. Its sweet. I like the crush orange but the gecko green might be as cool, and definatle gona be more rare. Im almost thinking a two tone with both the green and orange!!

I love the roll cage in the green also. But id do the door tubes green also.

TN1776

Bronco Guru
Love it. Broncos look great in those "in your face" colors like that. Mine's a pretty bright orange and it gets some looks, but if I'd have seen that green when I was still debating on colors... it probably would have ended up on my Bronco.

SP66

Bronco Guru
Going to go with this paint scheme and the wheels on the Jeep are the same that will be on my Bronco.... I have found that there are no fence walkers on this one.... You either like it or you don't... My wife picked it that has little interest in the vehicle so I thought I would go with it since she doesn't know who much I have spent on this project.... Go ahead and drop me a line on what you think about this green with black....

fuelrevolverjeep.jpg
[/IMG]

2012-05-09_16-31-00_412.jpg
[/IMG]

Love it--what size wheels and tires are on the jeep? What brand and style are the wheels?

coachbarnes

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Franktown/Breck, CO
Is that there new gecko green?

I went to the heep dealer to grab the paint code for the wrangler crush orange, and saw a few in the gecko green. Its sweet. I like the crush orange but the gecko green might be as cool, and definatle gona be more rare. Im almost thinking a two tone with both the green and orange!!

I love the roll cage in the green also. But id do the door tubes green also.

Just ordered a new Rubicon and wife picked color - Grecko Green! I about fell out of my chair, but the more I looked at it the more I like it. It would look great on an EB!

ObscureMachine

Seatbelt Orifice Officer
Loc.
World Headquarters

fuelrevolverjeep.jpg
[/IMG]

Absolutely love that green. It would look great on a bronco. Too bad for me my wife really doesn't like it.

OP
OP
gator-n-buck

gator-n-buck

Loc.
Knoxville
Just ordered a new Rubicon and wife picked color - Grecko Green! I about fell out of my chair, but the more I looked at it the more I like it. It would look great on an EB!

Hope the guys don't kick me off here for this one... It's the 2010/2011 Chevy Camaro Green.... :D

blamejane

Contributor
Bronco Guru
LOVE IT!!! That's sick, don't hesitate. My jeep could totally use a fun paint scheme like that...

IMG_0252.jpg