• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA Bronco Parts and Half Cab

Rangerbj

City: Solvang
Price: $ 1

Sport trim also added to the list. It is used but still usable.

I have several Bronco dashes, 6 cyl engine, 302 engine, manual steering box, , wheels, fuel tanks, nerf bars, 3spd tranny, Dana 20 transfer case "J" shifter , heater box , radiators S, dash pads, gauge cluster, parking brake cable and mount, ,, complete wiring harness from early bronco (year not known) etc.

Also, steering columns, gas tank skid plates, rear leaf springs), flex plate, wheels and tires (15" 16" 17'). KC lights, manifolds exhaust 6 and v8, Spare tire carriers, seat racks, 6 and v8, radiator shrouds, , pulls window cranks, etc..... (Many parts and lot of smalls)

Make offers (Wife said to take all reasonable offers) Will sell as a complete unit too if desired.

Half cab . SOLD

I can send pictures on my iphone

Thanks

Last edited:

crawln68

Bronco Guru
Can I get some more information on the steering box? Power or manual?

OP
OP
R

Rangerbj

I have a 1969 manual bronco steering box.

I also have a 1970 mustang Mach1 power steering box, pump, and hoses and linkage.

OP
OP
R

Rangerbj

I need to become a contributor first to be able to post pictures. Just haven't gotten around to it, plus I'm not too techy. I can send pictures via iphone if interested. Thanks

Pops68

Contributor
Bronco Rookie
Loc.
Bazetta Township
Becoming a contributor helps support the site even if you don't post any pictures......only $12 a year for a great cause!!!

OP
OP
R

Rangerbj

Send me your cell phone number and I will take pictures and send to phone. thanks

OP
OP
R

Rangerbj

Just came upon a EFI 5.0 complete set up with wiring etc everything and AOD with adapter both rebuilt of $2,200 and 1,200.

Also have both main and aux tanks with all hardware.

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
Can we see pictures of the Half Cab. I Have a half cab on mine already . But I just love to see what other people came up with to make something work for them in a time of need.

OP
OP
R

Rangerbj

At Pa PITT. Sent you a PM. This hardtop halfcab was built by a local rancher back in 1969 with the tools available at the time. He did a nice job. It is very functional, especially with the lift gate for the back window and the slightly longer back section for added storage on a shelf.

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
Man those pictures of that Half Cab are Sweet in my Opinion Guys.
... I love when guys make items to work on the projects they have that needs Doing .
... He put Pop Rivets it To get it to fit His Bronco . I loved it.

OP
OP
R

Rangerbj

I added a complete wiring harness out of an early bronco. Year of harness is unknown. Thanks