• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

VA Bronco parts found in a gas station-part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pearlcoat

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I posted in the chat section a couple weeks ago about buying all the bronco parts from a guy who was working on rebuilding a 73, and is now closing a gas station after 40 years. He stored all this stuff at the station. I prefer to deliver to any MEB event or within about 100 miles for the big stuff. Will ship if possible. Prices do not include shipping. I have a few more pics, PM me if you want to see additional pics of something you're interested in. Feel free to make an offer on these items as well.

stock air cleaner (qty 2) - $75 each - SOLD
auxiliary tank for 77 - $75
chrome bumper with bumperettes - (qty 1) - $100 each - SOLD
grille with red ford letters - $150 - SOLD
hub caps, baby moon, set of 4 (not for 4WD) - $75 set
hub caps, bronco- best ones are sold, remaining ones are $10 each
Bronco Sport emblem - $25 - SOLD
Grille letters - F,R,D - $10 each (red is rubbed off)

** Added **
license plate mounting brackets - $15 each
skid plate for 77 aux tank - $10
hard top side glass (4 pcs) - $5 each

Free delivery of any pre-paid parts to the Super Celebration in TN in April. Make an offer on anything you're interested in.
See next post for more stuff.
Judy

Attachments

• auxiliary tank 77.jpg
    auxiliary tank 77.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 198
  • bumper 1.jpg
    bumper 1.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 237
  • baby moon caps2.jpg
    baby moon caps2.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 231
  • bronco wheel cover set.jpg
    bronco wheel cover set.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 269
  • stock air cleaner.jpg
    stock air cleaner.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 103
  • letters.jpg
    letters.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:

hankjr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Are the filler necks aux or main. Would like one if for aux tank. How much to ship grille to 03244?

Hank

JBL

Contributor
Bronco hub caps still for sale? If so, what type of shape are they in? Price is good, no issues with meeting your asking price if in good shape.
Jeff

OP
OP
P

Pearlcoat

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Bronco hub caps still for sale? If so, what type of shape are they in? Price is good, no issues with meeting your asking price if in good shape.
Jeff

PM sent regarding hubcaps.

Mac2Night

Bronco Guru
Judy,

If the grille is still for sale I might be up for it.... is it in as good of shape as it appears in the photo? Any issues with it?

Thanks,
Mac

OP
OP
P

Pearlcoat

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Are the filler necks aux or main. Would like one if for aux tank. How much to ship grille to 03244?

Hank

One filler neck is for the main tank for sure. I don't know how to determine if the others are for the main or aux, all 3 look a bit different. Can you give me any tips to tell them apart?

sharecon

Loc.
tampa
I posted in the chat section a couple weeks ago about buying all the bronco parts from a guy who was working on rebuilding a 73, and is now closing a gas station after 40 years. He stored all this stuff at the station. This is partial list, more to come when we get finished going thru it. I prefer to deliver to any MEB event or within about 100 miles for the big stuff. Will ship if possible. Prices do not include shipping. I have a few more pics, PM me if you want to see additional pics of something you're interested in. Feel free to make an offer on these items as well.

stock air cleaner (qty 2) - $95 each
auxiliary tank for 77 - $75
chrome bumper with bumperettes - (qty 2) - $225 each
filler neck (qty 3) - $20 each
grille with red ford letters - $150
hub caps, baby moon, set of 4 - $100 set
hub caps, bronco (qty 4 front, 4 rear) - $45 each
hub caps, dog dish, fit bronco and ford truck, set of 4 - $100 set

See next post for more stuff.
Judy

Disregard the picture of the air cleaner with a cut out, I attached the wrong one and can't figure out how to delete it.

Are the dog dish hub caps sold?

hankjr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
No idea how to tell apart or if there are differences year to year. Mine only came with the main neck. Can snap a photo of it Friday and send for comparison.

Hank

OP
OP
P

Pearlcoat

Contributor
Bronco Guru
No idea how to tell apart or if there are differences year to year. Mine only came with the main neck. Can snap a photo of it Friday and send for comparison.

Hank

I have a pic of each one I could send you to look at to see if any of them are what you need.

OP
OP
P

Pearlcoat

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Thanks to those that have made a purchase, everything is shipped. Tell your buddies about the parts, maybe they need something also.

Status
Not open for further replies.