• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

bronco parts truck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devin

Bronco Kineticist
If you ever decide to cut the tub up, I am interested in the upper part of the rocker panels, if they are in good shape. I don't care about the lower part of the rocker panels (I am going to be running rock skis) - so if the lowers are in bad shape, I don't mind that. Just as long as the upper part that mates with the doors is in good shape.

OP
OP
E

elkarcher

Bronco Guru
If you ever decide to cut the tub up, I am interested in the upper part of the rocker panels, if they are in good shape. I don't care about the lower part of the rocker panels (I am going to be running rock skis) - so if the lowers are in bad shape, I don't mind that. Just as long as the upper part that mates with the doors is in good shape.

If it comes to that I will let you know. Hopefully not but we will see

OP
OP
E

elkarcher

Bronco Guru
Well I still have some really good parts left. Tailgate that needs some work, window frame and hinge that is in great shape. also the knobs and bezels complete set of 9 or 10 with cables. DS fender and needs some work, two dash's. one in great shape and the other is a custom fixer uper. Hard top that has surface rust underneath. I need to get rid of this stuff. The frame is also a v8 frame so if you need anything ask I may have it laying around and dont need it.

ChrisinWV

Bronco Guru
Loc.
St George Island, MD
I was gonna ask for the posts, but that thing looks better than either one of my project trucks....LOL
If for some strange reason it gets cut, let me know, I need posts...

OP
OP
E

elkarcher

Bronco Guru
I really dont want to cut the post casue the body aint that bad. Just floor and the center and its good to go. Sorry

OP
OP
E

elkarcher

Bronco Guru
$250 for what I have left. I will not ship the entire vehicle. Local pick up only. Good restoration vehicle.

Past_Miner

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Tim,

What's left? I need a front clip for my '70. Everything that is left is doable at $200 - $250. I haven't been up for a while and I have some great Moab trip stories.

Let me know.

OP
OP
E

elkarcher

Bronco Guru
Tim,

What's left? I need a front clip for my '70. Everything that is left is doable at $200 - $250. I haven't been up for a while and I have some great Moab trip stories.

Let me know.

The only thing from the front that is left is the DS fenter and wheel wheel. from the firewall back is all there and still pretty good. Please come take a look and let me know. I want it gone. you can have it all for 250 frame and body. I will be home all weekend. call me 8015477071
Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.