• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco PhotoShoot in northern CA

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Anyone running topless right now in a mostly stock-ish Bronco and looking for some downtime on the coast in a couple of weeks?;D

Someone is looking for a stock, or mostly stock-ish Bronco for a video shoot up on Highway-1 near Stinson Beach in two weeks. Must be topless, at least for the duration of the shoot.

No top is the most mandatory part, but the more stock the better. New paint is probably OK, as is a little patina. They did not specify "old" looking, so not as much detail there.
A more stock color would be desired though. Such as the lighter colors of the early models like the pale yellows and blues, but that was not strictly specified either. I'm sure if someone has a beautiful mostly stock model they'd like it. Might even take one with cut rear fenders, but I got the impression that would be a factor if they had multiples to choose from.

So what about it? Anyone going to be, or can be north of San Francisco at the end of the month and want to take a vacation day with the family and hang out with a video crew while they watch their Bronco become almost famous?:cool:
They'll be shutting Hwy 1 for a bit at a time during the shoot, and probably keep the driving to just a few miles an hour. If you can work it out maybe an extra day up on the coast for the family as I think it's going to be a weekend.
Although I'm personally against closing any highway for media especially on weekends! But hey, that's just a personal problem I have.:(

That's pretty much all I know at this point. You can post comments here, or PM me for the contact info if you have the Bronco and have the time.

Thanks!

Paul

markw

Contributor
Bronco Guru
7bf01613f9a26ad3a2a28e72252d83f6.jpg
89ae32c9e0fe186a0684093b269a65e9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

markw

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Would this work?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
OP
DirtDonk

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Yowza Mark! Yes, that's likely perfect from what I gathered.
I'll pass on a pic to the guy, or have you send him some and we'll see how it goes.

Thanks

Paul

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
Previously featured in advertising for Dick's Sporting Goods.

Attachments

• IMG_6045.jpg
    IMG_6045.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_6044.jpg
    IMG_6044.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_6046.jpg
    IMG_6046.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 63

markw

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Thanks Paul, that would be fun if we can swing it.
Mark

OP
OP
DirtDonk

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Good one too Justin. Thanks
I'll send copies of the pics to the guy and see what he says.

Because we've been cutting rear fenders for so long, even a cut Bronco looks "vintage" to me.

Paul

OP
OP
DirtDonk

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Yes, but not sure how much. Sounds like they found someone who's just over half an hour away though, so that might be their choice. Closer is likely better for the bean counters, but depends on the Bronco as well of course.
So far they like Mark's and Justin's Broncos though, so we'll see soon if they get the call.

Paul

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Anyone running topless right now in a mostly stock-ish Bronco and looking for some downtime on the coast in a couple of weeks?;D

Someone is looking for a stock, or mostly stock-ish Bronco for a video shoot up on Highway-1 near Stinson Beach in two weeks. Must be topless, at least for the duration of the shoot.

damn fine opportunity for someone... Wish it was that warm here

Me2carcrazy1

Funny message - Stinson Beach in the '70's was known as a nudist/topless beach in a few secluded places. So I read your message as "anyone running topless in a bronco...must be topless for the duration." while at Stinson Beach. Ah, times have changed. LOL

OP
OP
DirtDonk

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I remember that. Must be why the name came up so often in the news!

Paul

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Funny message - Stinson Beach in the '70's was known as a nudist/topless beach in a few secluded places. So I read your message as "anyone running topless in a bronco...must be topless for the duration." while at Stinson Beach. Ah, times have changed. LOL

lol, yes indeed

4WHLFUN

Contributor
Markw, Where do you find those hubcaps and are those 16” Stockton wheels?