• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

AR Bronco Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

roughhog

Loc.
Bentonville
Hey guys,

I'm looking for a good project. The condition doesn't matter to me. I would really like one in rough shape so I can really get dirty with this project. This really means I need one in my budget. So let me have it. Really anything, I'm not to proud to take on the lowest of the low. I just really want to get my hands on a bronco. Also I know beggars can't be choosers but if it could be in the somewhat of day drive of Northwest, AR that would be a big plus.

outlaw1371

Loc.
vicksburg
i have a 1968 ford bronco with a V8 302, a new holly 450 two-barrel carb, new bikini top, new half cab roll bar, new windshield, 35' cooper stt mud terrains like new, and i also have new gorilla warflares finder flares and a new dash board panel that are not installed. i bought this as a project truck when i returned from my tour in Iraq with the Marine Corps. at first i had time to work on it and then i got tied up with work and haven't had time to work on it in the past two years except for having it re-wired. it runs fine but a mouse got under the hood this winter and got to a wire and now it has a short somewhere that runs the battery down. i really just hate to see it set up and have nothing else done to it. it just needs some TLC from someone who has time to work on it. it does need paint and some minor work before it will be road worthy. i am asking $4100 because thats what i have into it. i dont know how far i am from you but if i remember right im about 6 hours from hot springs. if you are interested and have any questions or need pictures let me know.

73EB

Loc.
Bentonville, Ar
I'm not sure if your at the point of approaching people who have them lying around but if so I'll tell you a few I've seen around benton county. These are not posted for sale just ones i've seen while working.

1. Spanker Creek RD. & CO. Rd 40. Brown and white (Don't think its moved in a few years.)

2. Hwy 62 coming into Garfield next to the carwash which is on the right. Its been sitting for numerous years.

3. Wimpy Jones Rd less than a mile off of Hwy 62. Its the closest Wimpy Jones to the Pea Ridge Military Park and that part is paved. Its on the left close to the road.

Hope that helps.

Last edited:

Broncobrody

Hey Hog. I live in Greenbrier(5 min. north of Conway) I've got a good project for you. 68, 289, 3 speed, little rust in floor pans but thats about it. shoot me an e-mail at swilcox52@hotmail.com if you want some pics

NC2011

FOR SALE

1971 BRONCO
302 /3 SPEED ON FLOOR- HURST SHIFTER, ORIGINAL SHIFTER STILL GOOD
A/C
4X4 "OFCOURSE"
DOOR POST STILL STRONGE *NO* RUST
BODY MINIMAL RUST
NEW CNVRTBLE TOP STILL IN BOX
NEW 4 FENDER FLARES STILL IN BOX
ALL ORIGINAL [ Rear FENDERS WERE CUT WHEN I GOT IT]
****WE CAN DELIVER IN THE U.S.****

We hate to part with her but, our work takes us over seas we have no choice. Please,contact us with any questions 704-245-0659 or 704-637-6084.
NorthCarolina2011@gmail.com

JSBX

Contributor
69 Bronco

I have a 69 Bronco. power steering, 4" lift with dropped radius arm brackets, Fair paint job,hood is rusted through in the front. Good seats front and back. Has 35 MT's on aluminum bullet hole rims, winch bumper. Full cab. All glass good. Strong 302 with three speed on the floor. Can email pictures. $5,000. PM me if interested or for more info.. I live just south of Monroe, La.
James.

mattoo

Loc.
NLR
bought mine from a guy in cabot/ward area. he always has a few for sale in different conditions... message me if you want his #

Ourobos

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Big Island Hawaii
71 uncut, 302 and 3 speed in the floor. Needs several body parts, as it wasn't restored properly years ago. Underside is pretty clean though. Power disc brakes all around, solid driver, I drove it 400 miles last week. Has hard top, soft top, and bikini, and many parts. NEEDS RESTORED, but drives and runs fine.

$5200 in southern KY, can meet 1/2 way.

ourobos@insightbb.com

Here's all the restoration needed :

http://ourobos.home.insightbb.com/71 Bronco/

Status
Not open for further replies.