• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Restore Shop Advice! <SoCal>

socalkidd46

Loc.
Los Angeles
Hi guys, I have been searching for years for my "perfect bronco" and, although i have come close, I have never been able to find exactly what I am looking for.
SO, i am now looking for a restoration garage in Southern California (Los Angeles) with a good reputation!
I currently have nothing in terms of a bronco in any shape or form. No body, no frame, no chassis, etc. NEED EVERYTHING!
Just posting this to find out if anyone knows of a reputable shop around me that will be able to deliver a solid machine for a reasonable amount of money???
Will take any advice, thanks for the help!

Michael A

Loc.
San Diego
Mark Atherton (Beach City Broncos) in San Diego builds/restores EB's and often has Broncos for sale that he can help you modify to get what you want.
His number is (619) 997-9954

malonejy

Bronco Guru
Another vote for WCB. They've helped me transform my Bronco into something very rock worthy over the years. They don't just do rock crawlers, your pretty much on limited by your imagination and check book ;D