• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA Bronco Rollcage, Bumpers, Fiberglass Hood

Status
Not open for further replies.

panchorelli

Fiberglass Hood - I'm keeping the gas shocks for my next hood. It's a bit worn out and has a few cracks/chips. I don't think it would make a solid foundation for a painted hood, but I am unsure what it takes to primer/paint these. It's not primered. - 150.

Rollcage - tig welded and meant for racing. I originally used it with 5-point seatbelts, but I'm moving away from that. 200.00

Tube Bumpers: Front includes the 3 lights. 2 flood and 1 spot. These are super bright and also take a lot of amperage to light up. Old school. The bumper includes the 50th anniversary Tierra Del Sol sticker, which increases the price by .25. - 200.25 for the front. Slight fade to the paint on the exterior . The rear licence plate flips up for the tow hitch. - 150. for the rear.

And the pics:
sH4TEb5.jpg

DEKLkoV.jpg

jvOHsT4.jpg

FP3Jw9O.jpg

IxH1BL6.jpg

c8cSSXF.jpg

ibc7JSu.jpg

4nEeJgu.jpg

canzelc

I guess it would depend how much it would cost, can you please quote to ship to 94061?

Status
Not open for further replies.