• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco supercelebration wisconsin 2023 who's going.

mustanggarage

Contributor
I live in Iowa so I am very happy about the Super celebration in wisconsin. I was there last year and I plan to go again this year. we had a great time last year. I won't be able to get there until late on the 12th, looking forward to meeting some more Bronco people. I will be bringing my 71. I want to bring my 2022 also but I can't talk my wife into driving it, bummer. oh well, should be a fun time anyway. we will be the ones with the gigantic great pyranese puppy lol. His name is Thor he is one year old as of May 23, and he loves meeting new people, me not so much, kind of an introvert so introduce yourself!

Attachments

• 8F3CC919-.JPEG
    8F3CC919-.JPEG
    255.9 KB · Views: 53

chuddy

I'll be there with my Denver and my wife's 72. We were there last year, looking forward to it again this year!

Chad

eaglenest66

Contributor
Bronco Guru
We will be back this year too! Getting there mid afternoon Wednesday. Anyone from Indiana going? I have a part from a fellow bronco owner that is not going wondering if someone could pick up for me. It's in the Hillsboro/Crawfordsville/Waynetown area. Thx, Tim

Last edited:

Tricky Dick

Sponsor/Vendor
I'm passing by the Dells right now on my way home from my Tennessee trip and wanted to swing by but horrible Illinois construction and wrecks cost me too much time.

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Thanks for the pics! All the broncos I've seen in the pics look too nice to bring up any of mine. Was there not a "worn and tattered bronco parking area" lol? :) :)

Tricky Dick

Sponsor/Vendor
As someone who lives here, you could have just said Illinois is horrible :LOL:

I wanted to go but I was in Missouri that weekend, thanks for everyone sharing pictures!
Don't get me started. I'll drive hours out of the way to avoid that state in the future.