• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco T-Shirt Feeler

SKEETER

Loc.
Pensacola Fl.
I have a new design for a shirt, I had a pretty good response with the Old Habbits Are Hard To Break shirts. Also everyone seemed to be very happy with the design, and quality of the shirt. I would like to know if any of you would be interested? Tell me what you think good or bad. If I can get a good responce I will go through with the printing. I have a few folks local that are interested. Price would be $20.00 to your door. 2x and 3x add $1.50. Here are the two I am thinking of. They will be printed on an ash grey shirt, with either the red or black bronco on the front (not going to print both so the most popular one will get the nod). These will be short sleeve, without a pocket. Kids sizes are the same, according to the print shop. I will let this run for a week or so, then move it to the parts for sale section when the ordering begins. I believe they are the Gildan brand shirts, and they are of good quality. Thanks in advance.

[URL=http://s759.photobucket.com/user/jdnorr/media/bronco-2014FBcompRED_zpsb63d47e5.jpg.html] [/URL]
[URL=http://s759.photobucket.com/user/jdnorr/media/bronco-2014-FBcompBLK_zpseec62fce.jpg.html] [/URL]

Last edited:

Mountain Ram

Contributor
Recovering Masshole
Loc.
Abingdon, VA
I like the black... And would prefer you use my Bronco on the back! ;D

I will order one either way... Just hope my wife doesn't see this. She thinks I have enough tshirts!

stlo

Bronco Guru
Loc.
tulsa
I'll take either one......but the red stands out more......count me in for a couple

Hank_

Bronco Guru
I would be in for two also. Nice looking shirt. I prefer the black but would buy either way.

Henry

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'd buy one, prefer black lettering on the front to match the back better. Need XL.