• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Work Shirts....Interest?

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Hopefully people don't think I'm being a jerk about this, but I feel letting people sell their shirts or hats here is just too much of a conflict of interest because that's what this site sells. It's sort of like going to a Bronco vendor and using their web site to advertise your new bumper design.

Now that Rob has already posted the info, if you're interested please contact him offline rather than reply to this thread.

Thanks!

SaddleUp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
admin said:
Hopefully people don't think I'm being a jerk about this, but I feel letting people sell their shirts or hats here is just too much of a conflict of interest because that's what this site sells. It's sort of like going to a Bronco vendor and using their web site to advertise your new bumper design.

Now that Rob has already posted the info, if you're interested please contact him offline rather than reply to this thread.

Thanks!
%) %) %) ?:? ?:? ?:? :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

OP
OP
RobS

RobS

Loc.
Utica, MI
Hey guys, Please don't post anymore on the forum about the work shirts. I was unaware that Jon sold shirts on here. I was just getting a few made up for myself and thought some of you guys might want one too. Please email me directly (I plan on placing the order at the end of the week). Thanks and Jon I apologize, I didn't want to step on anyones toes. Rob Rob's Email

fitpays

Loc.
Woodstown, NJ
i need xxl also. i have been emailing the guys on ebay that have these and they never get back to me. i could probably squeeze my fat ass into an xl, but i'd prefer xxl. thanks.