• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Broncos at the Mustang and Ford car show

stus70brc

Contributor
Saturday they had a Mustang and Ford car show in Pensacola Fl Me and Brett took our Broncos out there the weather was not good!! We got there around 8:30 in the morning right after we got there the bottom fell out!! We and the Broncos got soaked!! But after that it turned to be a ok day! The old Bronc's ruled the outside show!!

Attachments

• tn123.jpg
    tn123.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 328
  • tn25654.jpg
    tn25654.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 314
  • tn524587.jpg
    tn524587.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 313

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Way to tough it out and show 'em all what Bronco owners are made of Stuart!
Were they as big a hit there as they seem to be at most car shows?

Paul

OP
OP
stus70brc

stus70brc

Contributor
They did man. People that like old broncs have a connection. I love old stangs but broncs have a cult following. We like the road less traveled.

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Still have those Hansons on there too? At gatherings we're always getting asked about the bumpers by other EB owners. And non-owners as well!

Glad you made it to the show.
Keep enjoying.

Paul

OP
OP
stus70brc

stus70brc

Contributor
Still have those Hansons on there too? At gatherings we're always getting asked about the bumpers by other EB owners. And non-owners as well!

Glad you made it to the show.
Keep enjoying.

Paul

I sure do Paul! I like my Hansons!

OP
OP
stus70brc

stus70brc

Contributor
We'll I just got a call this morning I won first place at the show!! Don't know what class she couldn't tell me as she was driving in her car I told her I was in one of the Bronco's she said "I love those Bronco's I want one soo bad"!! I pick up the trophy or whatever I get Thurs I'll post pics then

Tuck

I was there Saturday, without a bronco :( & I can verify these 2 broncos were a huge hit. My shirt was wet with drool all the home too. I can also verify that a 1st place trophy in any category was well deserved. Congrats!