• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Broncos in Boone, NC (oh and Greensboro)

OldieTwoShoes

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Raleigh, NC
ive seen some up here including a silver and green one, but today i saw not one, but two bronco in the SAME parking lot. both were blue, one was a sport it looked like with a black softtop, and the other was doorless and had a black hardtop. just wondering if anyone here owned these.

Last edited:

kb6677

Contributor
Bronco Guru
not in Boone but WNC

If you are ever headed to the Asheville area shoot me a mail. There are several around our area. Always fun to meet other eb owners.
KB
NC
ebsss&1/2

OP
OP
OldieTwoShoes

OldieTwoShoes

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Raleigh, NC
im looking forward to it ;D

i wonder if ive seen any of the other greensboro people on here, ive seen what looked to be a dark green uncut bronco and i was at a stop light once next to a red one, but i was in my explorer, cant recall the others ive seen, anyone here. and kb6677 if im ever in asheville ill let you know, hopefully ill be able to meet you guys sometime this summer :D

earlybronco

I am in Charlotte if you head this way give me a shout and we can grab a cold one and shoot the :-X

later man

David

Rod

nc EBs

I am new to the EB scene, I'm here in Winston-Salem, I have a good friend in Greensboro with a green EB. As I said I'm new to this but loving it, I just bought a '73 from aguy in AR it was posted on this site for sale, I've allready got a 4 1/2 lift coming and a EFI roller engine and AOD with wide ratio bought and coming, I have raced Mustangs for years and just sold my baby so I can drive a car for someone else. so now I'm here looking for mods to perform to my EB!!! Maybe this summer or fall we could all (NC EBs) get together mine won't be a trail truck but a sharp daily driver I hope!!!

BUCKETOBOLTS

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Salisbury, NC
Just a reminder, the MEB is getting together in April at the Uwharrie National Forest OHV. You don't have to have a trail rig to come. I see a red and white rig around here every now and then. And someone who works at the local Walmart drives a light blue and white one.

2badrotties

Just a Bronco guy !
Loc.
Niskayuna N.Y.
BUCKETOBOLTS said:
Just a reminder, the MEB is getting together in April at the Uwharrie National Forest OHV. You don't have to have a trail rig to come. I see a red and white rig around here every now and then. And someone who works at the local Walmart drives a light blue and white one.
Hummmm, If you can work at Walmart and afford a Bronco , I better hurry down there before all the Walmart jobs are gone ;D

BRussell

Loc.
Winston Salem
EB alert in Walkertown, NC

Just wanted to let you know that there are a few EB's in the Walkertown, Winston Salem, Walnut Cove area. I have a 71/77 mix and my friend JJ has a 72. He owns Country Boys Fresh Market in Walkertown and loves to talk Bronco. His EB Red and mine is Blue. There is also an original uncut green one and a amber colored one, a yellow one and an bright orange one that I have seen. As it get warmer you will see them out... A friend of mine who lives in Reidsville by the name of Larry Jackson owns about 50 EB's. They are all in his yard. He does a lot of my major work for me.

JKrieg70

Loc.
Columbus, GA
That guy in Reidsville, Larry, I have been trying to hunt that guy down for months. I had a friend tell me about a guy in Reidsville that had a ton of broncos. and Ive been tryin to find him ever since. Ive called all the off road shops asking about him, even tried calling some garages in Reidsville to see if anyone knew him. Would he be willing to let me visit him sometime. Does he sell any parts?

OP
OP
OldieTwoShoes

OldieTwoShoes

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Raleigh, NC
its seems the one bronco has been in the same place since i posted this, no for sale sign, but if it was id probably buy it. seems to be a lot more EBs close by than i thought ;D

Flash69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Southwest Va
JKrieg70 said:
That guy in Reidsville, Larry, I have been trying to hunt that guy down for months. I had a friend tell me about a guy in Reidsville that had a ton of broncos. and Ive been tryin to find him ever since. Ive called all the off road shops asking about him, even tried calling some garages in Reidsville to see if anyone knew him. Would he be willing to let me visit him sometime. Does he sell any parts?
Yes he sells parts. You can go to his house and watch him take them off. I have his # somewhere.

4x4DRIVER

Loc.
north carolina
I live near winston salem. I don't have an EB yet :-[ , but I'm looking hard to find one. I've owned my full size for 10 years now, but have always wanted an EB, would like to meet Mr. jackson if possible to see if he would be willing to part with one.

Flash69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Southwest Va
4x4DRIVER said:
I live near winston salem. I don't have an EB yet :-[ , but I'm looking hard to find one. I've owned my full size for 10 years now, but have always wanted an EB, would like to meet Mr. jackson if possible to see if he would be willing to part with one.
He had a sharp silver one for sale when i was down there.

BrianTMartin

Loc.
Surfside Beach
I am in High Point. A few of us met at Uhwarrie a bit ago and had a great time. I am planning on heading down on Sat the 24th for the MEB. Be cool for us in the area to meet and drive down?

raleigh_bronco

Bronco Guru
Larry did some body work, etc. on my rig over a year ago and he is currently doing some work for Nuke (cb.com member).

A few Raleigh guys are meeting over here for the drive to Uwharrie early on the Sat. morning of MEB Shootout.

Someone should tell all of those guys in Walkertown to come to the Shootout and here is all of the information:

http://www.classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59025