• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Broncos in Florida??

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
we got three guys on this board in tally, and i know this will sound like high school (my friends girlfriend's brother has one, but he's not on this board - yet). The perry mud bog (dial-up beware) is only about 40 miles from here, usually draws people from all over the south east, good event that we could meet at, but i dunno when the next one will be.

LS

magmac

Just moved to Orange Park two weeks ago from SC. My rig is in pieces in my garage. I hope to have it together by Christmas. Let me know if anything pans out.

bane

Loc.
Miami, Fl
Just a heads up, if you do decide to do an everglades run you would have to do like an 8 hour course that costs a bit of money, which in turn gives you a special license, and get a sticker for your car, every person has to do that b4 entering the big cypress national reserve (i think thats the correct title). Well any ways if you do decide to do a glades run (and I wouldnt mind, I live in Miami) just keep that in mind. the Key West thing sounds awesome too, but not much off roading down there, just a whole lotta fun. also i am willing (like i am sure the rest of you are) to take a trip to the mid state for an off roading jamboree, especially if its during huntin season, Im up in melboure/kissimee area almost every weekend for huntin.

TELL US WHEN THE SITE IS UP!!!

OP
OP
buckedup

buckedup

Loc.
Ft myers, Fl
I know right where you are..used to live right off blanding blvd and collins road in whispering pines sub..Thanks for the reply
magmac said:
Just moved to Orange Park two weeks ago from SC. My rig is in pieces in my garage. I hope to have it together by Christmas. Let me know if anything pans out.

fatcatmatt74

Loc.
Jupiter FL
there is already a eb club in florida its called southeast early broncos. we do a run in the spring called spring break and we do a fall get together to play in the mud called mudtoberfest.
heres a link
http://www.se-earlybroncos.com/pages/733400/index.htm
you can get up with butch williams at ucbronco@aol.com
for any member info
this is a good bunch of laid back guys and i had alot of fun at spring break two years ago.

OP
OP
buckedup

buckedup

Loc.
Ft myers, Fl
club info

Thanks fatcat for the info on the seearly broncos..Nice to see their is someone else doing what they love..Should be fun to get together with those guys Thanks, Mark

brian72

Early Bronco Student
yeah the http://www.se-earlybroncos.com/ has an october run and a spring break run. The spring run is in ocala national forest. I am planning on being ready for that run. I also want to go to free4all next year. Maybe a caravan of ebs...that would be cool.

73 Bronco Exp

I was just cleaning out my garage and I found a 73 Bronco Explorer I was working on before the wife and kids arrived. Being part of a club would sure be good reason to dust it off and get it going. I'm located in North Port count me in.

maverickconner

I am not in florida any more, out here in Oklahoma,,, Buckdup, You may run into my old 76 down there one day, when I sold it, it was sitting on 40" Ground Hawgs,,,,I imagine you have visited the Yukapan once or twice...lol Well, Have fun all, and don't the mosquitos steal your Broncos or your kids....lol

Revelation

Bronco Guru
Here in Orlando, Would love to gett into a club when I get my 74 done, shooting for a Thanksgiving road trip to CutOff, La, God and wife willing I can have it done, right now it is totally tore down, but with some of the freebies I have gotten should help keep my schedule, (Always open to free parts Hint Hint) Thought about doing the Friday Night Old Town thing when It is completed, Below is whaqt I started with

Attachments

• Bronco 010.jpg
    Bronco 010.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 7
  • Bronco 015.jpg
    Bronco 015.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 10