• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Broncos in Lebanon, TN Who are you?

msweb

Bronco Guru
I noticed a pair of Broncos in someone's yard off of Coles Ferry Rd. in Lebanon and possibly a nice looking red one near their garage/barn (Only caught a glimpse of it as I was going by).

Is this someone on here? If so, you're pretty much my neighbor! :eek:

OP
OP
msweb

msweb

Bronco Guru
Saw the red one going through town today, SWEET!

byson1

Loc.
Nashville
There's probably more around than you would thinnk. Lot's of them don't get driven much:cry: and lot's are still in the garage as works-in-progress, mine included.

OP
OP
msweb

msweb

Bronco Guru
I need to just get a TN registry started and map out where everyone is.

wareaglebronc

Loc.
Murfreesboro, Tn.
I live in M'boro, in Iraq right now, but mine is in the shop being rebuilt while I am gone! Should be waiting for me in the parking lot in Smyrna when I get home! Look for a sweet copper color 76 explorer package around the end of March! We should all get together somewhere in the spring and see how many there are in the greater nashvegas area to come out! You still thinking of doing that registry?

OP
OP
msweb

msweb

Bronco Guru
I live in M'boro, in Iraq right now, but mine is in the shop being rebuilt while I am gone! Should be waiting for me in the parking lot in Smyrna when I get home! Look for a sweet copper color 76 explorer package around the end of March! We should all get together somewhere in the spring and see how many there are in the greater nashvegas area to come out! You still thinking of doing that registry?

First of all, thank you for your service! Secondly, if you need someone to watch your Bronco for ya while you're overseas, let me know! ;D

I'd love to put together a list of folks in the area and do some kind of a meet. I think it'd be great!

wareaglebronc

Loc.
Murfreesboro, Tn.
Its actually gettin restored in Hillsboro right now, but I appreciate the offer. I cant wait to be back in Middle Tennessee and the Boro! It would be awesome to find everyone and have a spring get together! If the old cars can gather at sonic and the rock crawlers get together at EOR we should find a place and start a club, lol.

OP
OP
msweb

msweb

Bronco Guru
Its actually gettin restored in Hillsboro right now, but I appreciate the offer. I cant wait to be back in Middle Tennessee and the Boro! It would be awesome to find everyone and have a spring get together! If the old cars can gather at sonic and the rock crawlers get together at EOR we should find a place and start a club, lol.

I bet I know of a custom car lot where we could gather but Sonic has much better shakes!

What all is done with a registry? I may just have to do this!

wareaglebronc

Loc.
Murfreesboro, Tn.
I am not sure.... There is a guy on here that is doing one for Alabama. I will look that one up and send him a message and see how he is doing it. Isnt there a pretty big Bronco gathering every year or so in Tennessee? Seems like I saw something about it a couple years ago in Bronco Driver Magazine. I wasnt getting that for a while, but I just started my subscription back with them. Seems like I remember seeing something about one in there. I know there is an EB in Pelham, Tn which is just up past Tullahoma. Its a really clean looking maroon rig! Gorgeous! I wonder if he is on here somewhere.

OP
OP
msweb

msweb

Bronco Guru
We did a run up at Blue Royal (or maybe it was Royal Blue?) near Knoxville I thin three years ago? We had a good showing and I met some good folks. I'd love to do something like that again! I'm looking for engines now ;D

wareaglebronc

Loc.
Murfreesboro, Tn.
We did a run up at Blue Royal (or maybe it was Royal Blue?) near Knoxville I thin three years ago? We had a good showing and I met some good folks. I'd love to do something like that again! I'm looking for engines now ;D

What kind of engines you looking for? There is a guy over here with me that has all kinds of stuff like that laying around. Played with ford engines wanting to build a drag car and finally settled on a 460, but in the process has ended up with a pile of stuff and most of it good. I can see if he has what your looking for. He is from Rockvale so it would be close for you!

bdavis

Loc.
Jackson
I live in Murfreesboro and would love to meet some of yall. I have a 77 with a 3.5" lift. I am always working on it and would love some advice sometimes.