• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

broncos in music videos

markyyg

Contributor
can anyone give me a list of all classic broncos in music videos?
thank you

GnisroH

Loc.
Harrisonburg, VA
Bubbly by Colbie Cailat
Don't Matter by Akon
Take Me There by Rascal Flatts

There's one in a Keith Urban video, but I can't remember what it's called. That's all I know off the top of my head...

Broncoman

Bronco Guru
Red Hot Chili Peppers - By The Way
Josh Gracin - Nothing to lose
Alan Jackson - Drive
Danielle Peck - I Want Everything
Tracy Byrd - Big Love
Adema - The Way You Like It
Offspring - Defy You

I remember an old Alabama video had one.

Apogee

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Static-X...can't think of the video, but the lead singer Wayne has got a wicked cool EB that was rehashed on Pirate4x4.com by PolyPerformance in at least one of his videos.

recoiljunky

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Dothan, AL. USA
she is pretty good looking too.

Colby Caillat-Bubbly (the wrinkle my nose song)

LINKY:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PWfB4lurT4&feature=related

My wife has that song set as her ring back tone on her cell phone. We laugh whenever we hear the song because Colby makes riding around in her Bronco seem so peaceful whereas riding in mine is flirting with one's own mortality (mine is a death trap.)

Mine is ate up with rust, has fairly open exhaust and now rolls on 36" Swampers. I pulled up the other day into the driveway while my wife was standing out there. I busted out with, "It starts in my toes, makes me pull off my cloths..." (sung to the tune of "Bubbly".) The spousal unit just shook her head.