• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco's in the Portland Oregon area?

Bronco Sport

Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW Portland, Oregon
OK, how many of you are from the Portland, Oregon area? Maybe it's just where I live on the NW side of town but I never see any old Bronco's. I think I might have seen two in the last six months. Just wondering if anyone ever gets together in this area. I know that they have a big gathering in the summer at Sand Lake with guys like James Duff, but we have some pretty good 4-wheeling around here like Brown's Camp and such. Does anyone ever have anything around this part of Oregon?:)

g-money

Loc.
Vancouver, WA
There are actually a lot of people on this list and some of the mailing lists that live in the Portland area. I know at least 10 guys that have broncos inthe area and there used to be a bronco club in town as well but I am not sure what happened to it. Phil, of Loco Pony Racing, who just raced his bronco in the Baja 1000, is from Portland and may know about the bronco club status.

My truck doesn't seem to get on the road as much as I'd like but I live in Vancouver.

Lot's of guys head to TSF often as well.

Galen

Amac70

ME
I believe the northwest area has probally the one of the biggest populations of broncos in the country. I see two to three everyday on my drive to work. (Into beaverton). I live just west of portland in st helens and there are at least 20 that i know of here in town. Heres a link to at least one local club.

http://www.northwestvintagebroncos.com/

OP
OP
Bronco Sport

Bronco Sport

Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW Portland, Oregon
Amac70 said:
I believe the northwest area has probally the one of the biggest populations of broncos in the country. I see two to three everyday on my drive to work. (Into beaverton). I live just west of portland in st helens and there are at least 20 that i know of here in town. Heres a link to at least one local club.

http://www.northwestvintagebroncos.com/

Thanks, I have contacted them to see about getting involved.
I live just off Bethany and work for Intel. Funny I guess I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time, I really don't see that many EB's in the area. But when I do I always get the thumbs up!

Do you attened the meetings?

Here's my web page
http://www.geocities.com/cd_cabin/bronco1.htm

Thanks!
Ron

Amac70

ME
No I don't go im not a member. Been trying to go on there xmas tree run for last 3 years just never seem to be running or have time. If ya live off bethany. I know there is at least 3 broncos right there between bethany and 153. on the north side of 26. And a really nice blue and white around there somewhere to used to see it at the arco station all the time.

rayc

Loc.
Western Oregon
Bronco Sport said:
I live just off Bethany and work for Intel. Funny I guess I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time, I really don't see that many EB's in the area. But when I do I always get the thumbs up!

Here's my web page

Thanks!
Ron

I'm from McMinnville, Or. and there are a few around this little town. I know of at least 6 in Mac that are driven often. I saw in your post that you work for Intel. Do you know Dave Swartout, or his wife Bonny? They both work for Intel in Beaverton. I know, I know, you probably don't, Intel has about 3.5 million employees . :) But if you do, tell them Chris said "Hi"

jeev

Loc.
VEGAS BABY!!!!
Bronco Sport said:

Here's my web page

Thanks!
Ron

I live right across 26 from you off Murry and 153rd near Nike. I go to Browns camp at least once a month and I am always looking for another truck to come along!!!

Here is a pic of my EB - If you see me rollin around give me a yell!!!

tpl1.JPG

E-mail me next time you are going up to Browns Camp - snj.prs@verizon.net

Jeev

Awnrie69

Loc.
Salem, Or
I live in the Salem area and have seen a few around. Is anyone here apart of any clubs and if so what do you think.... I sent an email to north west vintage broncos and they replied with the times of their meetings. It is up in Beaverton and I don't know if I would want to do that drive after I get off work.

77BroncoWag

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I see 3 a day on my 7 min drive to work up in everett. I know there are at least 20 just here in everett and another 20+ within 20 min from here around everett,WA. I see a couple in Battle Ground/Brush Prairie, one in Tigard several in PDX and Salem when seeing family down your way.

LostInTheSouth

Loc.
Ramstein
I wish I was home I am in Jacksonville, Ar by way of Portland, Or. I never had one at home though I had a big 91f350 but no I own a 73 bronco and wouldn't trade it for anything. Gosh I miss the NW people.