• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Looking at buying this '70 Bronco in Portland, OR

vintage bronco

Yes that wonderful ! what a great bunch of people on this site i know now when its time to purchase a long distance off i may have someone to take a close look at it in person. SUPER BUNCH OF PEOPLE !!!!!

OP
OP
MTBronc

MTBronc

Loc.
Bozeman, MT
Thanks guys. Just talked to my pop's and he said he is going to go down there on Sunday night and pick it up Monday morning for me. Then it gets to sit at his house. Maybe he will start working on it for me!

OP
OP
MTBronc

MTBronc

Loc.
Bozeman, MT
Only a few more hours away! My Father will be picking it up in the morning and then it is all mine.

OP
OP
MTBronc

MTBronc

Loc.
Bozeman, MT
Looks like I got me a Bronco! My pop's is loading it up on the trailer as I type!

I want to say thank you to every one who has helped through PM's, emails, phone calls and going out to look at if for me. I am sure I will be in contact through here looking for advice again...