• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Broncos in the Weeds

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
That ‘66 looks like it’s wishing the pretty little girl would take it home and get to drive her around someday.....

Great pics with her looking through the steering wheel.

chuddy

Found some more!

ziH3xnG.jpg

JtN0jmM.jpg

e07g4NQ.jpg

dd2vtIj.jpg

jOTsIIL.jpg

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Absolutely amazing that these things still exist! You're building quite a collection!

Todd Z.

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Wow! I would say that your right! Your hunting in the right spots it seems!

chuddy

Are people listing these for sale or do you just see them driving down country roads, etc.?

Todd Z.
I started actively picking these up starting in 2020. It's funny when you start buying them, people invariably say "hey, you should talk to this guy, he has some or knows of more". From there it just snowballed, it's been fun. I have a lot more pictures of other Broncos but they're just sitting on my trailer, nothing too interesting.

blade

Maker of sharp things
Loc.
Santa Fe
I just retired it, way too rusty now. It's pulled a lot of Broncos in its life, here's a good shot of it down in Nashville:

8muHMz3.jpg

7.3L Diesel with a Quigley 4x4 system an dually's, it pulled nicely.

I just replaced it with a rust free one:

RkmZ9Aa.jpg
Those are sweet. I really like the 4X4 vans. It's unfortunate the gold one rusted out.

chuddy

Those are sweet. I really like the 4X4 vans. It's unfortunate the gold one rusted out.
I love the vans, for me they are far more usable than a pickup truck. And with the 7.3l, they will pull anything I need.

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
I just retired it, way too rusty now. It's pulled a lot of Broncos in its life, here's a good shot of it down in Nashville:

8muHMz3.jpg

7.3L Diesel with a Quigley 4x4 system an dually's, it pulled nicely.

I just replaced it with a rust free one:

RkmZ9Aa.jpg
I’ve backed a trailer up to that same spot in Nashville many times! 😂

Awesome finds! It’s addicting!