• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Broncos spotted in Hatteras, NC.

BoltBuster

Bronco Guru
I was out this past week running through the sand in Oregon Inlet, Hatteras and Salvo and ran across two EBs,

EB being towed by a truck, Primer Gray, no top, white bikini top....

The other EB was all Yellow and running no top....

Nice rigs guys, glad to see out of 3000 Heeps there was atleast some EBs

By the way anyone from this forum??

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
MEB will be having a small get-together next month in Hatteras. We'll actually be staying in Frisco, but we're planning a cruise to Hatteras and some of the other light houses. Maybe some of the Tidewater or Carolina Broncos can join us?

Ransil will be posting the details shortly.

Maybe well spot them again!

OP
OP
BoltBuster

BoltBuster

Bronco Guru
Scoop, I would luv to run with you guys, do you know the dates...toss up since I just was off from work...

OP
OP
BoltBuster

BoltBuster

Bronco Guru
Out of respect and not wanting top be a third wheel bunch of people and families, but is this a MEB exclusively?

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Out of respect and not wanting top be a third wheel bunch of people and families, but is this a MEB exclusively?

No, not at all. We would like to see folks from Virginia Broncos or Carolina Broncos, or anybody who just has an early Bronco, join us. In fact you wouldn't be turned away if you show up in a BII or FSB! (We will be checking for Ford engines, though. :eek: )

It will be off-season, so there should be plenty of spaces available to camp the places we're going should not be too crowded. Hope to see you there.:)

Bronco Biff

Contributor
HELLO!!??? Whats the latest scoop? Planning on cruising down to hang out, but have not seen anything posted lately.....and I can't even find what I read before. Anybody still in? Camped out in a tent last week a little northeast of hatteras. It was perfect tent weather. BLankets needed in the early morning.

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
HELLO!!??? Whats the latest scoop? Planning on cruising down to hang out, but have not seen anything posted lately.....and I can't even find what I read before. Anybody still in? Camped out in a tent last week a little northeast of hatteras. It was perfect tent weather. BLankets needed in the early morning.

I bumped it to the top a couple of times the last couple of week, but with all the postings here it gets buried very fast!

Here's the link -

http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105668

Yes, were still going to be there! A few folks we were expecting have backed out so we're probably looking at 5 to 10 EBs showing up. But still should be fun. Hope to see you there.

Anyone else thinking about coming???