• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

build thread 1973 Bill Stroppe Baja Bronco

markatherton

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Thought I would post a series of pictures of a restoration we are doing at Beach City Broncos in San Diego. Photo 1 shows the body sitting on the rotisserie in the body shop; Photo 2 shows the tub in primer and moved into the paint shop; photo 3 shows the painted body tub on the rotisserie; photo 4 shows the body tub being lifted off the rotisserie with the overhead crane; photo 5 shows the body being lowered onto the powder coated chassis. The axles will be refurbished later; photo 6 shows the underside of the body tub painted with red oxide primer for originality; photo 7 shows the body tub back at home on the original chassis; I will post additional pictures as the project continues to be assembled. DSC_0018.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

036.jpg

044.jpg

050.jpg

055.jpg

057.jpg

AZ73

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Where did you get your hood. I'd like to get one but shipping them is like $150.

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Where did you get your hood. I'd like to get one but shipping them is like $150.

If you can wait another couple of months, Wild Horses usually offers free delivery to the ACB Stampede.

Todd Z.