• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

BYOB Fall Cruise

broncokak

Bronco Guru
Taking mine on a shake down ride tomorrow. I haven't driven it in over a month. :p Maybe after I'll have time to buff and wax it too... %)

DonsBolt

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Chestnut Hill, Mass
Installed new Radiator last night, so ready to go

Anyone have the little piece of foam that seals up the firewall for the heat cable??

Some how I lost mine when I replaced my dash

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
sucks Tom and Mike.....but do what you have to do

hdfx81

I'm all set, Changed the oil and gave it the once over should be good to go.

DonsBolt

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Chestnut Hill, Mass
I am all set too
I guess I was hoping for a Miracle with my new buffer/polisher. It lookes better, but unless I paint it will always be a 5 footer. At least it is cleaner, and does shine a little.

Tom and Mike, you will both be missed

Oh and less than One Dave left

piack

Loc.
Sanford, Maine
I think (hope) I'm ready. Drove it to work and when going from one office to another it wouldn't start. I was able to put the key on and jump the solenoid to get it going. Stopped at Napa #1 and got a Solenoid. Put it in and made no difference. Found an ignition switch at Napa # 2 (bit of a ride) and stopped and Todd's garage for some tools. Todd helped me (read Todd installed it for me) and I was back in business.

Thanks Todd!

I've had this paper clipping kicking around for a while and with Sandy coming, thought it was funny.

Attachments

• old pics 005.jpg
    old pics 005.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 48

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
nice! paul, you going to holden or spencer? want to meet up at someplace and cruise to H-town with you guys....i'm good and can't wait to hit the open road.....tripple a card is in the wallet and cell phone is charged!

piack

Loc.
Sanford, Maine
We'll be coming out 2 to 190 and down. Off at Exit 5 I think it is and then Rt 31 and follow that to Spencer.

Looking at the map, our paths may cross around Holden at about 10, but you name the place and we'll try to make it work.

We are leaving Kennebunk around 7:45am.

I won't be picking up my buddy, his back is messed up and didn't think a Bronco ride would be the best thing for it.

Paul

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
#5 is BYOB exit isn't it? Ken is going to call me from Hampton Tolls......hope i can keep up with you guys! ;)

DonsBolt

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Chestnut Hill, Mass
Heading to the ford dealer on my way to get my oil changed

I can't buy the oil and filter as cheep as they charge for a oil change, so might as well let them get there hands dirty;D

Rocky04

Loc.
Farmingdale, NY
left the house around 8 AM, got gas at BJ and the EB died on me.
Got the tow truck back to my house :(
Found the ignition coil is broken, just replaced it not long ago.
Hope you guys have good time

monkeylovetrees

Loc.
warwick ri
thanks to bones for putting on a great time this year and all that showed up new friends and old i hope to have as much luck with my cruises and shows a great bunch of people. jon from the ri bronco association.

bronco1017

A great time was had by all. Thanks for all the work guys. I am already looking forward to the spring event. I will start working on t-shirt ideas.