• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

C 4 needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

robertwhobrey

73-77 bronco c4 trans only please...call bob 727-251-1661....in need of rebuild ok....injured & not working much....hoping to find a good price

Thanks much, Bob

512cadillac

I have a C4 transmission out of a 73 bronco it is hooked to a earlier "T-shift" transfercase. The bronco did not run when I got it so I consider it a builder. Was hoping to get $250.00 for everything, only trouble is I am in Nebraska so shipping might be higher. Shoot me an email if interested.

John

Viperwolf1

Contributor
electron whisperer
I have a C4 transmission out of a 73 bronco it is hooked to a earlier "T-shift" transfercase. The bronco did not run when I got it so I consider it a builder. Was hoping to get $250.00 for everything, only trouble is I am in Nebraska so shipping might be higher. Shoot me an email if interested.

John

I sent you an email in case Bobs not interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.