• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NJ c4, d30, rear slider windows, spooled3rd, axels ect

Status
Not open for further replies.

flexxxy74

Loc.
bayville
Cleaning the garage time of year.your EMAIL for pics

Always perfer pick up. But will try to work with you. Best offers

? C-4 trans, adapter, bell house, fly wheel (efi), kickdown, neutral safety,and starter. Shifted tight and was rebuilt by po.

?- dana 30 drummed 4.11

?- Rear sliding windows in aluminum frames.excellent shape. like a p/u truck. they open in middle. Dont know to much about these. they came in a 1972 i bought from so cal.
only time i have seen these was the bronco jack was driving on LOST.;D

?-Stock and drop pitman arms.

-adjustable trackbar with ur bushing

-3.50 third member with mini spool 9in

-spare 28 spline left and right axles. 9in

-crome rocker panel trim good shape (SOLD)

-(1)New mickey thompson 33x12.5 tire

Last edited:
OP
OP
flexxxy74

flexxxy74

Loc.
bayville
adding pics?

I am trying to add pics. i add them and upload but it times out and says not valid site key? Any suggests. did i not renew contributor fee?

OP
OP
flexxxy74

flexxxy74

Loc.
bayville
Never drink and post. got it:-X

Attachments

• 169.jpg
    169.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 27
  • 171.jpg
    171.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 36
  • 178.jpg
    178.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 17
OP
OP
flexxxy74

flexxxy74

Loc.
bayville
parts

Update. I really need this stuff out of the garage. I am driving down to disney this weds may be willing to meet off 95 or rt13. (except the dana 30) wont fit to well in the minivan. lol. Thanks Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.