• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NY C4 Parts and Dana 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

xltbeast

Loc.
Lake Placid, NY
Replacing the C4/D20 for NP435/205 so I am selling all the old parts.

I am asking $100.00 for the intermidiate housing and all the extra c4 parts you want including a TCI street fighter VB (forward pattern, not full man) that was half installed but never used.
(Back story)The C4 was working fine but the case is no good. Two of the bosses that the valve body bolts to are stripped (one is cracked). This didn't happen due to transmission failure. When I was changing the valve body the thread somehow backed out with the bolts.

Also asking $100.00 for the j-shift D20. Worked fine when I pulled the tranny out.

Pickup only since these parts are going to be a pain to ship. Would be willing to trade parts for Manual trans Bellhousing, three speed linkage, clutch pedal etc.

OP
OP
xltbeast

xltbeast

Loc.
Lake Placid, NY
Intermediate housing and C4 output shaft pending.

Make an offer on anything still available:
Dana 20
C4 Bellhousing
Flex plate
valve body

Passauf

Parts

How about the spud shaft and bearing retainer ? How much for the motor plate ? Thx

OP
OP
xltbeast

xltbeast

Loc.
Lake Placid, NY
Spud shaft may be spoken for. I will check the condition of the bearing retainer. If you are local you can pick up the motor plate and retainer for free!

Passauf

C -4 Parts

I could not br further away from you.. I am in San Diego but still need the adapter,spud shaft and bearing retainer.

Please let me know and if you have any pictures please send them to passauf@cox.net. Thx

Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.