• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

c4?'s/ new parts bronco update with lots of pics pics

bronco-uno

Loc.
wisconsin
what is a complete c4 from an early bronco realy worth? any imput would be great<-------origional question

well I was lucky enough to aquire this truck, The only bad part is that the guy did not have a title for it. It is rusty but the door posts are solid enough to make a driver out of it.

It has the c-4,power steering, a four way plow as well as cruse control. I have never seen one with cruse controll. The problem is that it is at my grandpa's house and I am 2500 miles away.

check out the resst of the pics below!

Attachments

• bronko005.jpg
    bronko005.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 28
  • bronko001.jpg
    bronko001.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 20
  • bronko003.jpg
    bronko003.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 17
  • woodworking_Bronko009.jpg
    woodworking_Bronko009.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 22
  • bronko010.jpg
    bronko010.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 24
  • bronko008.jpg
    bronko008.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 25
  • bronko004.jpg
    bronko004.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 26
  • bronko006.jpg
    bronko006.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 28
  • bronko012.jpg
    bronko012.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 32
    72.5 KB · Views: 19
  • woodworking_Bronko011.jpg
    woodworking_Bronko011.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
OP
OP
bronco-uno

bronco-uno

Loc.
wisconsin
I am looking at a complete rust bucket 1975 with plow 79,000 miles auto, power steering the guy said that it runs and drives he will sell it for $700

I don't need this thing but it would be hard to pass on it. I paid $450.00 for my factory power steering a few years back.......I figure it is worth it

don't worry It is so well hidden in the wilderness that none of you will be able to find it!

Attachments

72.5 KB · Views: 32
OP
OP
bronco-uno

bronco-uno

Loc.
wisconsin
my grandpa said that he will go pick it up tomorrow he offered the guy $500 and he said that he will take it!

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Coachbarnes - After looking at this thread I realize just how good of a deal you gave me. THANKS AGAIN.

BwoncoHowie

C-4 Wizard
I always thought that work broncos fitted with plows and such were cool looking :)

There's one over in Midway City that has a power auger mounted to the rear that is PTO operated. ;)

Sac '68 sport

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Orangevale
The cruise is pretty cool. Was that a factory option, dealer install, aftermarket? Never seen one in a bronco.
Got any interior pics of the cruise workings?

weps

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Switzerland
from my experience, dont count on rebuilding it jsut yet...unless your grandfather has given in a thorough look and analysis. i picked up a 74 plow truck where the tub literally fell apart when i took the top off. it didnt look too much differnt from yours in the pics. same color even.

either way, you can't miss with the parts you picked up for the price. big time value there. congrats. hope it goes well. how soon until you can see it?

broncnaz

Bronco Guru
If the old guy it was bought from was the owner the DMV should be able to reissue a title or If you have a bill of sale they should be able to verify he owned it and issue a new title. But like the others said check it really good for more rust it may not be worth it. although getting a title for it would be nice you could sell it to someone who may need it and save another bronco.

OP
OP
bronco-uno

bronco-uno

Loc.
wisconsin
Sac '68 sport said:
The cruise is pretty cool. Was that a factory option, dealer install, aftermarket? Never seen one in a bronco.
Got any interior pics of the cruise workings?

if you look at the pic of under the hood there is a grey box, the actual switch is located on the turn signal to the left of the column...the bad part is that it will not shut off when you hit the brakes

As for when i will get to see it that won't be untill arround thanksgiving

as for the title- they person that it is titled to has died, my grandpa knows the family They own a local resturant, so he is pretty confident that he can get a title/reg

Attachments

• bronko009.jpg
    bronko009.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 13
  • bronko012.jpg
    bronko012.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 7

broncow72

Village Idiot
Loc.
Spring,TX.
bronco-uno said:
if you look at the pic of under the hood there is a grey box, the actual switch is located on the turn signal to the left of the column...the bad part is that it will not shut off when you hit the brakes

As for when i will get to see it that won't be untill arround thanksgiving

as for the title- they person that it is titled to has died, my grandpa knows the family They own a local resturant, so he is pretty confident that he can get a title/reg
There's a lady up in Ramona that will be able to get a title for you. Legally too. If you want her number let me know as I will have to call my brother to get it.

OP
OP
bronco-uno

bronco-uno

Loc.
wisconsin
broncow72 said:
There's a lady up in Ramona that will be able to get a title for you. Legally too. If you want her number let me know as I will have to call my brother to get it.

I'll have to pm you next month if my gramps can't get a title
thanks